Chapter-7

Vi: adya! Sirf 4 din uske baad tum sirf meri.

Adya: haa, mai bhi sirf tumhari. Aur dekhna kaise yeh ghar ka naqsha badalti hu.

Vi: matlab?

Adya: kuch nahi, abhi ham neche chalte hai. Phir kal haldi hai, boht sare kaam hai.

Vi: okay, then let's go and meet you on marriage day!

Adya: kya? Kal nahi aao ge mujh se milne?

Vi: dekhte hai.

Adya went down with anger, vi was shouting her name but she was less interested. She reached down and saw most of the guest went only shivani is talking with her bhabhies. The bhabhies were giving fake smile, they saw adya and excuse her.

Mansi: kya hua adya ke gaal itne tamatar Aur naak itni laal? Kisi se gussa ho?

Adya: aap loog ke devar se, he told that he will not met me tomorrow!

Naira: adya! Shadi ke din tum ko yahi aana hai so kiu tension lerahi ho.

Vi came and stand behind adya he told them to be quite.

Gayu: waise! Kya karrahe the dono upar?

Adya: wo ham stars dekhrahe the.

Prisha: acha? So star ek gale par bhi bana hai!

She quickly covers with her dupatta and laugh awkwardly.

Vi: now everything is fine go.

Adya and her parents went home and vi and his family also went in their rooms.

Tomorrow was the day of haldi. Now these all people were close enough to each other, like adyas brothers and sister-in-laws and vi brothers and sister-in-laws. Now these people make plan to do something to the bride and groom. They planed when they both were on terrace. The night went like that and they all were excited to prank on them.

Next day

Adya was getting ready for haldi and in vi house the bhabhies and brothers were waiting out for Savarna and manish.

Naksh: mom dad tho, hamari patnio se ziyada time lagate hai.

Manish: lo bhai aagaye. Chale?

Vi: mai kya karu yaha akele?

Savarna: Ham jaldi aajaye ge.

Manish: ek kaam karte hai, tumhare bhabhis Aur bhaiyas ko bhej kar Ham dono yahi rukte hai, Phir teri hone wali patni ki haldi aayegi.

Kartik: sahi bola bapuji aap ne. Ham jake aate hai.

Arnav: kiu na usko bhi wahi le ja kar haldi ki rasam karde?

Vi: haa haa! Bilkul. Chalo chalo.

Savarna: koi kidhar Nahi jara, sirf bahuye Aur bete jayenge Ham yahi rukte hai. Yaha bhi loog aane wale hai. Yaha ka intezaam dekh te hai.

They all went to adyas house for haldi and vi was sitting in the middle of the house and all guest were coming and giving him blessings.

In adyas house.

All were dancing and putting haldi on adya. Riyaz, Anushka, Jai Reem, Manjul and ritz came towards Khuranas and hugs them.

Jai: ready hai na sab?

Arnav: sab ready hai.

Aditya: chalo der kis baat ki, ab slowly we will put that in their haldi.

Girls: karne kya wale ho sab?

Boys: dekhte jao.

Mansi: aaye bade, kal adha plan bolkar hallu se nikal gaye.

Aditya: acha meri patni dekho hota kya hai. Bas Ham jaisa bole wohi karte jao.

They told the plan and all start laughing and went for their positions. Girls went near adya and boys went near elders.

Naira: wah bhai, aaj hamari adya ka cehra dekho kitna glow karraha hai.

Mansi: nazar na lage.

Gayu: boht hi sundar lagrahi ho.

Prisha: damn pretty.

They 4 hugs her and meanwhile ritz, anu, and Reem did their work. They gives thumbs up to all and then, all start applying haldi on her.

Riyaz: don't put haldi in her eyes. It will burn.

Jai: true, now we will also send this haldi to vivaan.

After her haldi ceremony all went to Khurana mansion, for vivaan's haldi. Adya was with servants. She went in her room and shout.

Adya: my god, why the hell my face is burning?

She went in washroom and took cold bath. She came out and saw her face in the mirror that it was all red.

Adya: what the hell? I know yeh sab kis ne kiya. Why the mixed up red chilli powder in the haldi. Arey baap re, same haldi vi ko bhi lagane wale hai sab.

She goes and call vi but he was not picking up.

In Khurana mansion

Man: Dekho kisi ko raha nahi jara. Phone pe phone aarahe hai.

Aditya: phone hi lelo.

Jai took his phone and kept with him. It was continuously ringing, so Jai picks up the call.

Adya: vi! Don't let your brothers and my brothers apply haldi on you. They mixed up chilli powder in it.

Jai: sorry di! But we already did.

All start laughing and vi start shouting.

Vi: my god my whole body is burning.

Naksh puts his hand on his mouth and takes them in one room. All went behind them. Girls closed the door and burst out laughing. Jai calls adya on video call and saw all of them laughing.

Man: sab apni apni shadi ka badla inse lelo.

Kartik: zarur!

Vidya: haa haa! Kiu nahi.

Adya: now go and take cold water, nahi tho boht jalega.

Vi went in his room and take cold shower. Girls told adya that they have already kept some cold cream for her in bathroom. She goes and apply on her whole body and lay down on the bed.

Vi came out and saw all boys sitting and laughing on silly jokes of Jai.

Riyaz: very funny now shut up your mouth.

Vi: ab mujhe koi cream dedo, mujhe boht jal raha hai.

Kartik: ja ja lele, tere dressing table par pardhi hai.

Without seeing he apply and saw it was tooth paste. All were seeing him with smirking smile and after he applied he saw his face was all with blue toothpaste.

Vi: ab kya kiya mai ne? Jao sab yaha se.

All rans from there, and Aarav: throw the cream box and went from there. Laughing,

Vi goes and wash his face and apply cold cream? And lay down on bed thinking of adya, he calls him face time and they both start talking.

Vi: you ok?

Adya: I am , now we have to stay alert. They can do anything.

Vi: true that!

While talking they slept.

Hello! I know this is very small chapter.

But I was in no mood to write and my mind has already done with Sidneet but heart is still their. So, but for you I will post the chapters.

And and and, jab ek baar likhna shuru kiya tho wohi karti hu. Aur Nahi likha tho bas aise hi baith jati hu.

How was the chapter?

Boring?

Be ready for some more masti and mazak, in the functions.

See you all in next chapter!

Bye!

🥀🥀🥀