chapter-17

After dinner all went in their respective rooms, here adya was doing her night routine. Vi came in room, picked up and throw her on bed.

Adya: Vivaan! I was doing something important, now your punishment is put this lotion on my hands and legs.

She throw the lotion on him. He catch's and pulled her by legs.

Vi: sachi sachi bolna, tujhe massage chahiye.

Adya took back the lotion and start applying by herself. Turning her face on other side.

Vi: oh hoo! Acha chalo ab ham honeymoon chalte hai?

Adya: nahi! Mere job ka aaj pehla din tha, aur tumhe honeymoon ki pardhi hai. Ab sojao aur kal jana hai mujhe school, aur tumhe honeymoon....

Vi: honeymoon? Wo bhi akele? Akele kabhi kisi ne cricket kheli hai? Tho mai kaise?

Adya hit him with pillow. Vivaan start laughing, adya hugged him, and both lay down. Hugging each other.

In arnav and parish's room.

Arnav: prishu!

She just "hmm" seeing towards him.

Arnav: wo, ham 1 week ke liye London jarahe hai tumhare mom dad ke pass.

Prisha who was applying night cream throw and jump on him.

Prisha: are you serious?

He nods, she kiss his cheeks.

Prisha: wo maa ji?

Arnav: sab ko pata hai, bas tumhe nahi pata tha.

Prisha was so happy that, she starts packing and make list for kids. He was observing that, she has changed alot from that high fi girl to, this middle class one.

Prisha: aur haaa, paise ziyada nahi kharcha karna. Ham dono sirf ham sab ke liye laayenge saamaan. Mom dad ko bolungi wo kuch na de.

She was blabbering. Arnav was happy seeing her happy.

Next morning.

The routine was same, pooja, then maa ji ka aashirwad. Then making food, eating with family.

Adya: vi! Meri baat tho sunlo.

Vi: sunraha hu.

He was busy in his phone and even in his files. Wasn't even listing her.

Adya: wo ek bacha hai na, bada flirt karraha tha mere se. Tumhe pata hai na aaj kal ke bache. Dekho mai tumhe pehle bolrahi hu. Agar ziyada hoga tho mai......

She was telling him everything. But this boy wasn't even listing.

Adya: vivaaan!

He came back in senses.

Vi: haa kuch nahi hoja ab chalo khana khane.

Both went down, getting ready.

Kartik was watching adya who was lost in her own dreams, vivaan was not even seeing her. Both were going to take places, but Kartik hold adya's hand and pull her in kitchen. Other girls were still in.

Kartik: adya, kya hua hai kal aayi jab se dekhraha hu. Aise khoyi khoyi kiu hai?

He asked her, other were just listening their conversation.

Naira: kartik hua unki......

She explained him everything which adya told them.

Kartik: tune vivaan ko bola?