Chapter-13

Vivaan grab her hand tightly and drag her in room, closed the door with the thug. He push her on bed and sat beside her.

Adya: vi! Yeh kya karrahe ho? How can you behave with me like this? Are you in your sense or what? I am your wife, not your slave.

She shout, the whole house was listening their shouts, even all the neighbours were listening their fight. But that Shivani came inside the house and told

Shivani: bhole naat ki khasam, yeh kal ki aayi lardki ki wajhe se, sab lardh rahe hai. Aise hi hote hai ameer ghar ke loog. Inko kaha yeh mohalle mai rehne ki aadat hai. Haaan!

She said, all saw her.

Naira: ham bhi bhole naat ki khasam khake bolte hai, agar yaha se nahi gayi....tho kal se na chini, chai patti aur nahi hi dood mile ga. Jakar apna qareed lena haaan!

She said, and she went out.

Prisha: dekha Arnav, zarurat kya thi bolne ki? Wo sab, ab dekho lardh rahe hai dono, shadi hoke ek hafta bhi nahi hua hai lardh rahe hai.

She shouts at him, and all agreed with her. Even Savarna.

Savarna: Arnav ab jakar maafi mango Adya se, aur haan apne bhai ko bolna ki mai ne nahi sikhaya hai kisi bhi aurat ke saat itna berehmi se peash aaye.

Arnav felt guilty and walk upstairs. He knocks the door and vi opened. He saw Adya was crying because he shouted on her, and even behaved with her harshly. He ignored vivaan and went inside. Sat beside Adya.

Arnav: Adya? I am sorry for telling all that, even I have understand that I should start family but not this soon, but it will take some time. Aur haan, hosake tho is bhai ko maaf karde, agar maaf nahi karogi tho mai aaj raat se khana nahi khaunga. Aur mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha ki, expensive cheezo ka show off karrahi ho. Sorry!

He joins his hands and kneel down in front of her. Adya quickly holds his hands and shooksher head in no. And she hugs him.

Adya: it's ok bhai, mai show off nahi karrahi thi. Bas help karrahi thi aap dono ki. I am sorry if you feel embarrassed and hurt. I am sorry for all I did.

She said.

Arnav: no no, I am sorry.

They both were saying sorry to each other more than 100 times. All the bhabhies and brothers were watching them.

Mansi: ab yeh jaet aur bhabhi ki kitni baar sorry sune? Bas hai.

They all start laughing, and Adya saw vivaan was just standing there quietly. All saw the tension between both and said at a time.

All: ab itna bhi kya gussa, vivaan ko ek zoor ka lagayenge Ham.

They all start laughing and vivaan said sorry to Adya and she rolled her eyes.

Adya: you were very harsh, see it's still paining on my wrist.

She showed to all and girls gather around and start treating her wound.

Naira: vivaan aisa bhi kya tha jo tum ne aisa kiya?

Gayu: tum isko pyaar karte ho na? Phir?

Mansi: gussa karoge tho mere haat ke pardhate nahi, mere haat ki lathi kahoge jo thane mai chalti hu mai. Then I will arrest you, in the jurm of domestic violence.

All laugh when she told, 'in the jurm of'

Prisha: Phir na mere pass Nahi aana, bhabhi, please mere sar ki malish kardo, karungi lakin aisa karungi baad mai Phir nahi aaoge. Peet peet ke peet peet ke, baal nikaldungi. Jawani mai budhape ka nazara dikhaungi.