chapter-15

Adya was going back when someone stops her.

Sm1: ma'am can you please come here for a second?

Adya turns walking inside the school. She stand in front of that person.

Adya: yes sir! You need any help?

Setting her hair strands which were falling on her face, due to wind.

Sm1: ma'am I am the games teacher of this school, the thing is that you have been called in principle office. Come with me. By the way my name is prince (a random person)

Adya: nice to meet you. And my name is adya Vivaan khurana.

They both shake their hands, walking in the principal room adya was going to fall but that teacher catches her. Not by waist just a hand.

Prince: care full.

The sweeper was cleaning the floor.

Prince: clean fast, kids will run here and there. They will use this corridor for washroom.

He explained that sweeper, they both walked in.

Principal: adya vivaan khurana? Right?

Adya just smile and nods.

Principal: prince you can leave now.

He exit the room. Adya was nervous why has principal called her.

Principal: adya! Me Anisha, school principal and the owner of this school. I have got to know that, you are a business women. So, after your marriage you are just at home, as a house wife.

Adya: yes! Any help?

Anisha: the thing is that, we want some teacher for class 11-12. For businesse classes. If you don't mind will you join?

There was a pin drop silence in the room, adya wasn't reacting on that.

Anisha: adya?

She shook her.

Adya: yes!

Anisha: it's means yes! I knew it. So from when are you joining?

The principal was so happy, but adya shook her head again.

Adya: anisha, I have to talk about this at home. I have to take permission from my husband, my in laws. I can't agree like this. I know it's a morden generation, but also I have to ask. I may take my leave.

She thank her. On the way to parking lot she got call. It was gayu.

Adya: hi bhabhi!

Just in a low voice, gayu find out something is wrong with her.

Gayu: aadu? Kya hua hai? Kuch problem?

Worriedly she asked her.

Adya: bhabhi, mai aap ko ghar aake sab bolti hu.

Gayu: wo adya, ghar ka grocery khatam hogaya hai. So monthly shoping karni hai. So bring all the necessary things I will just forward the list on what's app. And don't buy from some store. There is a mandi near our house. Buy from there.

She said, adya was now more than happy.but she didn't listen last line. Because first time she is going to shop the grocery by her own. In her house, the servants used to bring. She doesn't even know the actual rate of the grocery. Yes, she is the Oberoi, sorry was.

Adya: ok I will bring.

She happily said.

Gayu: waiting.