𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓

ELIZABETH WAS STANDING in some random alley, it had been a bad day for the girl so she coped with it like always

ELIZABETH WAS STANDING in some random alley, it had been a bad day for the girl so she coped with it like always. Draining a innocent human of their blood, Elizabeth loved when they begged for mercy. She loved the hunt, but she wasn't feeling it today. So here she was with her fangs in someone's neck.

Usally she would let them run for the hunt, but today she compelled the human to stay put and be quiet.

She was about to stop, and compel the person to forget about everything that just happend. But when she did a voice erupted from the shadows.

"Lizzie u know how i feel about.. you doing this after we fight."

Elizabeth looked up immediately recognizing the voice as Damon Salvatore's her boyfriend. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, and continued to suck the life out of the human infront of her.

She took her mouth of the human's neck for a second, to respond to Damon.

"Why am i dating you again? You're quite the bore." Elizabeth remarked sass dripping of her voice.

"Lizzie just go home, ur upset and doing things ur gonna regret."

Elizabeth wanted to rip out his throat for saying that, who gave him the right.

"Shouldn't u go over to Elena? Maybe kiss her again, oh again!" Elizabeth said mad at the boy.

About a hour ago she had found her boyfriend, with his lips on Elena Gilbert. Elizabeth was truly hurt, because this wasn't the first time Damon had picked Elena over her.

Damon and Elizabeth's relationship was toxic, they were both well aware of that. They would screw around with eachother whenever and then Elizabeth would forgive him for cheating again, and then he does it again.

Elizabeth was truly done. Done being used by the boy, but she couldn't stay away from him.

"You know maybe i should? I mean after all she's the reason i finally see colour."

Elizabeth dropped the dead body of the human, looking at Damon, he had told her Elena was his soulmate a while ago. They decided to stay in their relationship, Elena may be his soulmate but he still liked and cared for Elizabeth.

"Don't even bring that up, ur an asshole. I hate you." Elizabeth said her heart slightly breaking, but she kept her strong dementor up.

"You don't hate me, we both know we can't stay away from eachother."

Elizabeth internally sighed, she knew he was right. She just wished she could stay away from him.

"When are u gonna tell her? She thinks she's special Damon."

Damon sighed, he had told Elena that Elizabeth and him had broken up.

"Whenever i decide i don't want you anymore." Damon said hitting her right where it hurted. Damon was stronger than her physically and mentally, no matter how much Elizabeth wanted to deny it.