𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

VOTE AND COMMENT !

VOTE AND COMMENT !

+++

IT WAS the morning of the Mystic Falls decade dance in the living room of the Mikaelsons, was Klaus being creative working on an abstract painting on an easel.

Esther enters the room, well Esther in Rebekah's body. But Klaus didn't know yet.

"What took you so long?" Klaus asked Esther.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake." She pauses and shows him a stake. "Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?"

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?"

Klaus puts the paintbrush down, and takes the stake from Esther and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.

"Well that's that then." Esther spoke.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving."

"Today?"

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset."

"But tonight is the decade dance."

"So?"

"So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go."

"I'm not going to any dance."

"Caroline will be there."

"That means nothing to me."

"Please, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me."

"Okay, fine. One last hoorah."

"One last hoorah, Nik."

After Esther convinced Klaus she's gone over to Alaric who's in another room in the Mikaelson's mansion.

Esther walks in as Alaric has finished his call with Damon.

"Quite the cunning liar." Esther Spoke.

"Well Damon is too arrogant to think his only friend would betray him."

"Just as Niklaus would blindly accept an invitation from his beloved sister, unaware that he is heading to his own death."