𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

IT HAS BEEN a few months since Elijah and Klaus did their sacrifice for the family.

Rosie has went back to the Salvatore boarding school, during her vacations she went home which was with Elizabeth and Kol.

Elizabeth had been turned by Kol, he had fed her his blood and snapped her neck. She wanted her neck snapped since it was fast and she wouldn't have much pain.

After she transformed she went out of control and killed someone, activating her werewolf gen again making her a full tribid.

The two had went on their honeymoon, to Bora Bora. Kol didn't care where they went as long as he was with Elizabeth and somewhere pretty.

As for Freya and Keelin, they gotten married not long after Elizabeth and Kol. It was a beautiful wedding and the two were now on their honeymoon.

Marcel and Rebekah are engaged and have yet to set a date, and plan the wedding.

Davina and Hope had became bestfriends since they ran away from New Orleans together.

Elizabeth had tried ways to bring Katherine back and her aunt Jo, but nothing seemed to work. The two girls who were an important part in Elizabeth's life were completely gone.

Caroline has visited weekly, bringing the twins and Rosie with her sometime. Since Caroline was the head mistress of the Salvatore boarding school.

She would allow Rosie to see Elizabeth and Kol sometimes even if she didn't have a vacation break.

Kol was dancing in the livingroom with Elizabeth laughing, and almost tripping.

Elizabeth laughs, "Did u get worse at dancing through the years?"

"Hey, i'm a little stiff that's all!"

The doorbell rang and before Elizabeth could even open the door Kol vamp-speeded to the door, making Elizabeth scoff.

"Showoff."

"You love me more for it."

Elizabeth smiled and Kol opened the door, the other side revealed Rosie with her friends Josie and Lizzie also the kids of Caroline.

"Hi!"

"Hey buddy."

When Elizabeth heard her nieces voice she used her supernatural speed, and suddenly was infront of the door.

"Rosie!"

"Aunt Liz!"

The two engulfed eachother in a hug while they smiled, Elizabeth pulled away and saw the twins behind her.

"Lizzie and Josie, welcome back! Come in guys."

Lizzie thanked her and smiled as Josie did the same, it was spring break and Rosie had asked if she was allowed to have a sleepover with Josie and Lizzie the first night of spring break.

Josie, Lizzie and Rosie went upstairs to Rosie her bedroom to prepare for the sleepover.

Elizabeth and Kol went outside to catch some fresh air, when it suddenly started raining.

Elizabeth smiled at Kol who pulled her back in, and spinned her around.

"Mr. Mikaelson, are we dancing in the rain? Gasp."

"Yes we are, Miss. Mikaelson"

Elizabeth giggled as Kol continued with his spinning and dancing with her.

He spinned her one last time and she ended up falling into his arms. Elizabeth looked at Kol, Kol still looked at her the same way he had since years ago. The day he fell in love.

"Promise me this is forever."

Kol put his hands on each side of her face and smiled, "Forever and ever."

Elizabeth smiled and the two leaned in sharing a passionate lovingly kiss, declaring their forever.

the end!

the end!

AUTHORS NOTE
wow the end! right now i have a bonnie book and a damon book in the making, and soon i will have a klaus x oc book :)

i hope u guys enjoyed the story of kol and elizabeth i know when the originals storyline was here, elizabeth kinda filled in for davina but she did have her own storyline still so i hope it wasn't all to boring! please leave me tips or anything i could do better :)