𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND Kol and Elizabeth are in Kol's bedroom, where he is ranting about what he's just learned about Elijah, Finn, and Finn's proposal.

"Elijah is just going to go for it! Let Finn steal a body and start a new life!"

Elizabeth, who has been looking around his room, looks at him with concern.

"You need to calm down." She walks over to him, and after a moment, she smiles.

"You know, I've never been in your bedroom before."

Despite Elizabeth's casual demeanor, Kol is still too anxious and angry to find humor in her words.

"Are you even listening to me?"

Elizabeth gives him a look as she chuckles, "I am. But you raging about Finn when you're stuck in here and can't do anything about it isn't going to help. What you need is something to take your mind off it..."

She smiles again as she leans forward to kiss him, and he kisses her back for a moment before she moves down and starts kissing his neck.

Kol sighs, "It won't work."

Elizabeth pulls away and gives him a seductive look, "Is that a challenge?"

Kol sighs and stands to his feet to pace around the room, "I just want Finn to suffer for what he did to me. For what he did to us."

"He will!"

Elizabeth walks toward him and takes his hands in her own, squeezing them reassuringly.

"I promise."

She lets go of his hands so she can cup his face and kiss him, and they begin to make out passionately. They both get more and more into it until Kol finally pulls away and spins her around so he can kiss her neck.

She sighs and closes her eyes in pleasure, but the blood vessels around his veins start to darken, and when he pulls away, his fangs have come out.

He becomes so overwhelmed with desire and bloodlust that he's about to sink his fangs into Elizabeth's neck, only managing to stop at the last moment when he opens his eyes and sees his vampire form in the mirror in front of them, though Elizabeth doesn't see since her eyes are closed.

When he realizes what he's about to do, he lets go of her as though he's been burned and vamp-speeds out of the room before he can harm her. However, Elizabeth looks confused and hurt when she opens her eyes and finds she's completely alone in his bedroom.

It's a while later and Elizabeth has just sneaked into the library, where she finds one of Esther's grimoires and flips through the pages, scanning them until she finds the one she's looking for. She smiles in satisfaction.