5~ Cup Of Coffee

"Mind If I join you?"

"What?" You said looking out the curtain, "are you crazy?"

"You know it" he said taking off his clothes getting into the shower with you. "I've missed you"

"We have been with each other most of the day" you laughed.

"No, I've missed you" he said starting to kiss your neck.

"Babe, we are in Nicks house let's not be rude." You said still letting him kiss your neck because it felt nice.

"He doesn't have to know if you can keep your pretty little mouth quiet this one time?" He said starting to kiss your lips making sure you shut up.

"Mmmhm" you said starting to aggressively kiss back. Dream groaned and picked up your legs and pushed you against the wall supporting all of your weight. He was really going at it and kissed from your breasts and neck leaving dark hickeys. He let go of your legs and started going down on you.

He kissed on your inner thighs until he started doing circles with his tongue on your clit. You moaned a little too loud and he stopped and looked up to you.

"No noise" he said quickly and went back to it. He curled his fingers inside of you and thrusted. He stood up and grabbed your neck making you gasp. He kissed you once and turned you around so your back was on his chest and you could feel his dick on your lower back.

He toyed with one of you breasts and used the other hand and started doing circles on your clit until he pushed three fingers inside of you. Your head threw back onto his shoulders from the pleasure. You started to whimper because it became overwhelming. He kissed you from this angle to make sure you kept quiet but you struggled to kiss back. The knot in your stomach was building up until you let it out and gasped.

"Mmm that's good" dream said and kissed your neck. He turned you around by your neck and kissed you roughly. "Will you be able to keep quiet?" He asked you.

You looked down and he was very hard, "Um." you couldn't finish your sentence before dream chimed in.

"On your knees." He ordered and you followed.

"Okay daddy" you giggled and pushed the hair behind your shoulders.

You started to swirl your tongue around the tip, a low groan came out of his mouth it was really music to your ears. You went deeper and the places your throat couldn't reach you used your hands. You started to go faster and doing more swirls around his dick. You felt him grow in your mouth but before he could cum you stopped.

"Babe what are you doing, go" he ordered.

"Didn't you do that to me?" you asked standing up.

"Y/n please it hurts" he said tilting his head.

"I don't think so, payback you can take care of it can't you?"

"It's not the same."

"Hmmm...no"

"Baby please"

You stroked him one last time and he whimpered which make you smile.

"Aweee, see who's helpless now?" you said in a low voice and turned off the shower water leaving him standing there. You covered yourself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom and changed into new clothes.

You laid in your bed about ready to fall asleep but dream came in and laid next to you.

"Please" he said holding you.

"Ugh fine, but remember you can't get away with stuff like this." You said wide-eyeing him.

"you left me in pain for too long I get it now." He said and you nodded and went under the covers. You finished him off pretty quickly, you came back up and kissed him on the lips.

"Better go brush my teeth don't want any kids left in my mouth" you said and laughed a little.

"Awee why not?" He asked.

"There salty" you said making a small gag face.

"Hey!" he said chuckling a little. You brushed your teeth and went back to lay with him.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Sapnap?" You asked.

"He's sleeping and I want to be with you"

"Awee" you moved to lay on his chest and you drifted off laying in dreams arms.

*****

You woke up and dream was already gone, you just assumed he was in the kitchen and you laid in bed for awhile longer. Once you went out into the kitchen sapnap had the most serious face.

"I heard about last night..." he said eyeing you. You looked over at dream with an angry expression.

"Oh come on... he's my best friend I tell him everything" You looked back over at  sapnap and he started laughing.

"You just shouldn't of left my man hanging like that" He said. You scoffed and started laughing.

"Shut up Nick" you said and got a cup of coffee.