8~ He Knew He Did Good

You woke up and dream was not next to you. You laid in bed for another 20 minutes and decided to go downstairs and you saw dream talking to your dad. You smiled and sat on the couch next to them and let them continue talking.

"Y/n, come here real quick" you heard your mom say from her room.

"Oh, good luck" your dad said and laughed. You got up and went into her room.

"For both of us, I think its best if we just forget what happened yesterday." She said.

"I don't think I can just forget about it mom."

"Y/n please."

"You don't know what I have been through." You said and left the room so you didn't start yelling.

After about 15 minutes your mom came out of her room. "Let's go out for breakfast!" She said in a preppy mood.

You guys all went to a pegs ham and eggs breakfast place. Breakfast went surprisingly well. Everyone got along great and we all had a good conversation. You think your parents are starting to warm up to Dream a lot more. When you guys arrived back at home you sat on the couch and made more conversation.

"Well how are you guys liking LA?" You dad asked. Uh oh sensitive topic.

"I like it a lot its a good place for us." You said.

"Why? because you guys think you can make a living off of making videos?" Your mom asked.

"Honey seriously?" Your dad said. "Not now."

"No, It's okay I think we should talk about this," dream started saying, "yes we can make a living off YouTube, its actually a job that pays amazingly." Your mom looked confused and kind of disgusted.

"Your fine with everything about you being so public?" Your mom asked.

"Well actually people don't even know my last name so in reality, I'm not even that public and I just recently started showing my face." Your mom nodded.

"I just honestly wish you didn't involve my daughter and move her across the country."

"Mom seriously?" You said giving her a warning but she just shrugged.

"Y/n has been streaming before I had met her, she was born to be an influencer, I don't think you understand that she is idolized people look up to her she is what people want to be when their older. She is changing lives." Dream said. Making you smile. "Look with all due respect, I think you need to start respecting and supporting your daughter with what she wants, not what you want."

"Well, thank you Clay and I'm sorry y/n." She finally said it, she apologized. "I'm sorry for everything."

"Thank you mom." You smiled and looked over to dream and he smiled back at you.

*****

It was time for you guys to fly home. It was a fun trip and it was nice to see some friends and family again. You guys got dropped off at the airport and had a straight flight home. You boarded the plane and watched a movie once you reached full altitude.

"I miss sex" dream whispered in your ear when a sex scene came up in a movie. "Mile high club?"

"Clay!" you whisper-yelled. "You are insane, watch the movie!" You said and he pouted. By the end of the flight you guys watched a total of 3 and half movies.

"Home at last!" You shouted flopping onto your guy's couch. Dream sat next to you.

"You know..." dream started to say walking his fingers up your arm "It's almost your birthday."

"Yeah it is." You said smiling and you put your legs around dreams hips.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked looking up at you. You took a breath and thought about it for a little bit.

"I don't know I kind of want to...blow it up." You said.

"For real? You hate parties."

"Usually but when it's filled with all my friends there it's so fun, plus you only turn 21 once, I want everyone there like Niki, Will, George, but not tommy because we can't have him drinking, but it should be fun."

"Okay let's blow it up." Dream said and started to kiss you. You started to grind on him.

"Are you teasing?" He asked.

"No, couch sex now" You demanded.

"Ooh I like it" he said and he pulled off your shirt. You continued to grind on him and you tugged on his shirt and he pulled it off. He picked up one of your legs and forced you to lay on your back so he was on top of you. He pulled down your pants and started to kiss your inner thighs.

Whimpers were coming out of your mouth begging for him to just get there. He started to circle over your underwear not satisfying you enough.

"Please" you said frustrated.

"Please...?" He waited for more.

You sat up just a little and grabbed his ear pulling it close to your mouth. "Please fuck me" You whispered into his ear. He nodded quickly and ripped off your underwear and threw them somewhere. He used his thumb and started to do circles on your clit while slipping on two fingers. Each thrust he kept the pace with his thumb.

You desperately moaned out his name and he started to go faster and you felt all the built up pressure release. Your back arched and went back down after the feeling left. Dream kissed back up your stomach and hovered over you.

You pulled his chain and kissed him. Not caring where his mouth just was you just wanted to feel his lips. Dream choked you and started to kiss you harder and with more passion. You felt breathless until dream said some dangerous words. "Ride me" he demanded.

You decided to do it even though he already wore you out enough. He laid on his back and you took off his pants and boxers at the same time. You straddle him and before putting in his dick you brushed the tip along you first.

"Now, Y/n"

"Didn't you want me in control?"

He grabbed your hips and you felt his dick go in. He was doing most of the work until you worked over and started to do bounces on him. You leaned forward for more support putting your arms around his neck. You went at a pace that felt good to you and that you assumed felt good to him as well considering he was letting out low groans. After you started to get messy and tired dream took over thrusting his hips up to match the same pace you were going before.

"C-Clay I'm close" You said.

"It's okay baby me too go ahead." With his permission you let it out and came over his dick and then you felt the warm liquid be released into you as well. You fell on top of him breathless and laid there for a long time. He knew he did good.