15~ Knowing It Was A Bad Idea

"What the hell" you stood in shock loosing your breath.

"Y/n I need to talk to you." He said.

"No." You said quickly slamming the door. He resisted the door with his hand. "No!" you yelled at him getting angry.

"Y/n please let me in." He said, you started to shake your head furiously.

"You don't get to do that." You said your eyes watering. "You need to leave now." You said.

"I miss you I don't know what I was thinking I-" You cut him off fast.

"NO!" You yelled, "I told you no second chances you can't just show up here after what you did." You said.

"Can we talk about this with the door not wide open." He said. You nodded slightly and he walked in a shut the door.

"I don't get what you could talk about, you wanted this to be over and now it is." You said.

"I made a mistake I don't know what I was thinking I can't do anything without you." He said, he looked desperate you knew he meant what he was saying.

"You should have thought about that."

"Please y/n I pushed you away!" He took a breath, "I knew what was happening, we are in it for life and I got scared, I don't know why I do things like that."

"We were in it for life, you do realize that you were the one that asked me to move in with you?" You paused. "You asked me it wasn't the other way around, you were ready for this commitment."

"I know and I still am, I have realized that now I am ready for you, all of you." He said grabbing your hands. You took your hands away from his and stared into his eyes.

"You broke me." You paused to take a breath "I can't just get over that, It is not that easy you can't just break something and expect it to be put together."

"I know and over this past week I haven't stopped thinking about that."

"You know what I should be thanking you." You said nodding your head.

"Th-thanking me? For what?" He said confused.

"I thought after Michael, no one could ever hurt me the way he did" you looked into his eyes "Now I know I can get hurt more." You regretted what you said right as you did, he didn't hurt you as bad as Michael. His head dropped to the floor and you heard a deep sigh come out of his mouth. He looked back up at you and his eyes were watering. You felt so much for him at this point, you felt horrible for what you had said.

Next thing you knew his hand was on your waist and your hands were tangled in his hair. He was kissing you fiercely. Both of your breaths getting heavier by the second. You pulled away, "Wait." You took a few breaths "If we do this, this doesn't mean we are back together." You said. He looked at you and nodded.

He picked you up by your thighs so you were straddling him. He pushed you up against the wall and continued to kiss you and moved to your neck. He took off your shirt and kissed your breasts and moving back up to your neck leaving spots everywhere. He might not be mine but he sure is trying to make it look like he is. You moaned earning back a smirk from dream.

"I missed that noise."
"Shut up" You said.

He let you off the wall and you took off his shirt and traced your finger down his stomach.

"Bedroom now" He demanded.

He shut the door and pushed you onto the bed, he put his hands on each side of your head, he kissed you again and made sure you knew what he wanted. While he was kissing you, you started to take off his pants leaving him only in his boxers.

He took off the shorts you were wearing and your panties along with it. He fastly kissed down your stomach and you could hear his heavy breaths as he went down on you. He kissed your inner thigh making your breath hitch. He smiled and very lightly took one of his fingers and he dragged them along the outside lips. You threw your head back just wanting him to go for it already.

"You owe me this, go" you said. He looked up at you and sucked on your clit. You moaned loudly and arched you back. Without warning he took two fingers and pushed them all the way inside of you. You back fell back onto the mattress and you whined.

He stopped all of his movements and he took of his boxers revealing his erection. He positioned himself over you and lined himself up. He looked into your eyes and you took a second to look into his emerald eyes. You could've sworn you saw them sparkle. You snapped back into what was happening and waited his entry. Then he slammed all the way into you without warning. You cried out screaming his name.

He kept going quickening his speed. He took both of your legs and threw them above his shoulder. Both of you were staring at each other intensely as he thrusted in and out of you.

"I'm going to cum clay." You said warning him.
"Not yet" He said.
"I don't think I can hold it."
"A little more y/n."

You couldn't hold it. You came all over his dick and his threw your legs off of his shoulders.

"Dammit y/n." He said frustrated he wasn't able to finish yet. "Fine." He said quickly, he grabbed your thighs and pulled you back over to the edge of the bed where he stood. He lined himself up with you again and pushed all the way in this time slowly. He started off slow and started going faster as time went on. You moaned with each thrust filled with overstimulation and pleasure. His thrusts became sloppy and messy and you knew he was about to finish. He drew messy circles on your clit so you finished at the same time.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath as he came inside of you. He put his hands on either side of your head and took breaths. He rolled over and you both laid there in silence.

"Ex sex" You said with a small laugh looking at him.
"Its a healthy thing that everyone does right?" He looked at you.
"Um, yeah." You said knowing it was a bad idea.

GUYS Dream is not using y/n just for sex, i don't want to portray him that way. If it seems like that It wasn't meant to but he is NOT using her.