4

Czarielle didn't have the time to even put on some make up or powder on her face since after she came out of the bathroom, their client's staffs started to came in one by one. The coffee that Freeda mixed in was untouched.

"Friend, I heard their CEO will visit here while the photo shoot is on going. Watch out for the bossy boss. We shouldn't make any mistake until he leaves the our mini office." Freeda nudged her after she pulled down the background curtain.

"Is he perfectionist? Because we're not perfect. Some of our part time staff might make some mistakes. Does he look like a petite, old, bald man with big belly? Haha!" She whispered and giggled.

"Don't judge someone if you haven't seen them yet. It may backfire someday at you. I'll laugh at you when you fall in love with him."

After they finished setting up, Freeda start to order the model around to make different poses since she's in charge to take photos. Czarielle will be the one to enhance the picture that will be fit for a magazine or portrait. 

The models have to dress up with ten different outfits that will last for a couple of hours. The whole place is a mess since everyone is busy coming back and fort to prepare the models. There is a designated space for a bunch of dress that hangs in a steel rock. There is a make shift table for the make up with a large mirror. Some of the staff are just standing there, watching the models.

Czarielle is just sitting at the foldable steel chair, observing all of them and waiting for further demands for their clients.

The fuss started when a group of three men came in. The two of them were wearing black and white suits and necktie. The other one looks like a pissed off deployed employee on their site. The man is approximately five feet and nine inches tall since he need to crouch in order to get in to their Photo Studio.

She rolled her eyes at the women who drool over the last man who came in. He's looking good, actually but he looks intimidating. Even her friend Freeda told the model to take a five minute break.

"He's handsome like your jerk ex boyfriends. Very intimidating yet charming at the same time. I wish I had a boyfriend like him. Maybe he's good in everything." Freeda tease her.

"You told me not to judge others. Are you the only one who should have the guts to do that? Its unfair! Want to grab some snacks? I want to sip in a hot chocolate fudge and some crackers." Czarielle walk away without getting her friend's response. She'll follow her if she want to, anyway.

"Honestly, don't you find the man attractive? He might be your rich prince charming." Freeda open their can of biscuits and pour some in a plate.

"Prince charming my foot! There is no one like that. I don't believe in fairy tales with a happy ending. I just want to have a realistic and stable relationship that can be my future family. And don't you ever sell him to me. Are you his employee?" Czarielle prepare the hot chocolate in two glass cups and put it on a tray with the biscuits.

"Fine! Let's get back to work! We can eat these snacks outside." Freeda grab the food tray and hurriedly went outside.

She shrugged off her shoulders before she also went back to his seat.

Three hours passed by and the photo shoot is nearly done when the studio-light softbox wiggle and its nearly to fall on one of the models.

Czarielle saw it! She's torn between getting her friend's attention to temporarily stop the shoot or she can just do something to avoid the possible accident. She knew that when her friend is engrossed in what she's doing, its very hard to get her attention so she decided to do everything she can to prevent the softbox in falling down.

She run towards the stand of it and grabbed it firmly. Though she's not lucky enough since one of the make up artist tripped in the cables connected to it. In the end, the lighting softbox fell off the ground with a loud thud and she flew away to the other side of the room since she's still holding on to its stand.

Her face nearly flatten in the cold concrete floor. She's just lucky that there is something long that she grabbed on her right hand and use it to stand back. When she gaze up, a pair of dark chocolate brown eyes meet hers. Its the guy they were talking about earlier!

His eyes squinted, his jaw clenched and his hard, caloused hand holds her wrist to steady her up and force her to stand up.

Czarielle was mesmerized by his eyes. Its the first time she saw an expressive eyes like him. She didn't need to hear what he says. His eyes shows that she makes him angry over something. Surprisingly, she didn't feel intimidated like how he saw him.

Is it normal to change your first impression by just looking closely at someone?

Maybe. 'Cause she changed her mind on her impressions of him!

With a blushing cheeks, Czarielle get up and walk towards her seat again. She didn't know how she would react to their client's reaction. Her innocent hand was able to touch his long and thick precious gem and she can't help herself but to imagine seeing it without his pants on!

The man swiftly swung her shoulders so that she would be able to face his angry face.

"Are you out of your mind, woman? Geez! What if I'm not able to bear an offspring because of what you did back there? Will you take responsible for this?" The man's eyes were burning with fire as she saw it. The tone of his voice sounds like a warning for her.

She was speechless. She didn't know how to apologize to the man even though she didn't know what she had done. She want to ease the crease in his forehead but she didn't know how.

Freeda came to the rescue for her. "We're sincerely sorry, sir! No one's at fault on this. Its an accident and we'll take responsibility for this."

Czarielle turn around her gaze. No one's hurt and its a relief for her. Though she did cause an accident and she's guilty for it. 

The man pulled his hair from his head using both hands in frustration. "That's not what I'm talking about! Could you leave us in peace? Only the two of us will solve this issue!" He whispered since all of the eyes are on them.

He entertwined their fingers that makes Czarielle look on their hands in shock.

She was dragged outside--at the quiet hallway down their office. He stopped in the middle of the stairs and sat in one of them.

"You almost crushed my balls there, woman! Be thankful that I didn't scold you in front of those people. My employees back there saw what happened. Thanks to you, I might be their laughing stock in the office! How dare you mess with the Vanderveide CEO?!"

Her jaw dropped! "Vanderveide CEO? You mean the company that has products all over the market? You're the CEO?"

"Why do I need to repeat myself again? Are you deaf? My god! My day starts like hell and just before it ends, it also sucks! How unlucky could I get!" The guy's polo shirt is widely open now. His hairy chest shows a little and the shirt traced his chiseled muscles.

"I don't know how to say I'm sorry. I saw the softbox falling and I focused on making it steady. Its not my fault that someone tripped on the cables. Neverthless, I'll do everything for you to forgive me."

"What could you possibly do for me, huh? I'm an only heir of our business! Would you agree to marry me to take responsibility?" His voice raised. He observed her face as emotions shift for a few seconds and his face lightened a little bit.

"I'm willing to do what it takes to take responsibility. Just tell me..." She pleaded.

"This won't do any good! I'll tell you later what I need you to do." Then he walked away from her.

Czarielle was astounded when their conversation replayed in her head.

Did he seriously asked her to marry him to take responsibility? She'll be doomed if he was serious about it!