𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒!

ˏˋ•⁀➷ ❆⚤✵ ˎˊ˗

ˏˋ•⁀➷ ❆⚤✵ ˎˊ˗

── well now really when we go
back into falling in love. & say, it's crazy.
falling. you see? we don't say "rising into love".
there is in it, the idea of the fall.   ──

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎.

Trust him, he knows that.

Heroes are supposed to be brave, strong, courageous and Romeo...well, he doesn't see himself as anyone of that.

He wasn't courageous the night his girlfriend told him everything was going to hell and he was foolish enough to tell her to calm down, not knowing it would be the last time he'd ever see her again. He wasn't courageous when Thalia, the one person he promised to love, revealed the truth of Violet's disappearance to him.

Now, he must bear the burden of knowing his stupid, naive actions have repercussions.  Now, he must even let go of the girl he's seen as his little sister, knowing that she's destined for greater things.

Determined to leave the traumas of his past behind, Romeo takes a leap of faith and leaves Los Angeles and his past behind, hell-bent on making sure no one finds out the emotional baggage he carries with him. Ready to live whatever's left of his life on the edge, Romeo sets off a road trip off to the unknown, not a care in the world.

Except, he doesn't get to go far after he ends up in a freak accident ─ which sends him crashlanding into the life of uptight, ever rational Caitlin Snow. Reckless and careless, tending to lead with his heart, Romeo is everything Caitlin is not in a poetically beautiful way.  Though a new confidant is the last thing on Caitlin's mind, Romeo turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

Two lovesick, heartbroken souls bond over their selfless natures, the sudden intertwinement of their lives and of course, the most important thing in every relationship shared trauma. Perhaps, though they're so alike and so different, they could learn some useful thing from each other. Maybe, just maybe, fearful Caitlin Snow will learn to be fearless with Romeo's guidance.

── la cabeza y el corazon
                   the head & the heart ──

ˏˋ•⁀➷ ❆⚤✵ ˎˊ˗

──  CAST!