Chapter 7

Author's POV: -

Emily: -Do you need anymore explanation now? I mean since the day I came here, everyday you are trying to make fun of me or you are bullying me.

Stella: -....

Emily: -(Shouted) Just stop doing that Stella? I won't sit silent okay! Just mind it.

Stella: -Then what will you do ?

Cristopher and Tiana: -Just stop it Stella.!

Stella: -Am I talking to you?

/*By hearing voice of Emily, Tiana and Cristopher were in the lobby. Daniel and Alex quickly came there. As their class was near to Emily's. */

Emily: -You can't talk like this with my friends. Just mind your words Stella!

Daniel and Alex: -What's wrong with you guys?

Emily: -I'll tell you the whole thing.

/*Emily said everything to Alex and Daniel. Alex got so angry at that moment.*/

Alex: -Stella can't you behave like a normal student? Stop behaving like a bully!

Daniel: -That's right. Stop bullying innocent people. You are hurting them!

/*Meanwhile they were arguing . Suddenly professor came. */

Professor: -What you are doing here? Behave yourself kids. You're still in premises of institute and if you will fight like this you'll surely get punishment.

Emily: -I'm sorry mam! I guess it was my mistake.

Professor: -No problem. Take care from next time. 

/*Emily went from there as she was angry and sad at same time.*/

Emily's POV: -

/*I sat on the bench which was at garden near my dorm. */

Emily: -What's her problem why is she behaving like this with me? I mean I just came few days ago!

Tiana: -/*From behind */ Don't you worry about her Emi.

Emily: -How are you here?

Tiana: -I saw you coming here and you were already sad. So I followed you.

Emily: -Are you sure she won't do anything stupid? Like she is hurting many people. I guess the girl that fell today should be okay. She was so embarrassed.

Tiana: -I know right. But Emi, Stella is so rude. I said that earlier also.

Alex's POV: -

/*After Emily went from that lobby.*/

Alex: -Daniel can you and Cristopher please go to the dorm or at garden. I'll catch you later. And text me where you guys are going okay!

Daniel: -Sure bro!

Alex: -Stella you come with me and Olivia don't you dare to follow us!!!

Stella: -But I don't want to come!

Alex: -I'm saying this last time.

Stella: -Okay!

/*I and Stella went on the rooftop of the institute so that I can talk properly with her.*/

Stella: -Now say what you want to say. I'm getting late. Still I have to go to the party.

Alex: -/*Shouted. */Stelllaaaa.

/*Stella got scared. */

Stella: -What?  Why are you shouting at me?

Alex: -Stella now I can't take this anymore. Can you stop bullying her.