Chapter 10: The rise of villains

( one year time skip)

All Might has retired a week after the hero battle one year ago. Endeavor is now the number 1 hero. The crime rate has increased from 8% to 20%. It is a really hard time for the heroes.

The students are now to November of their second year. After Izuku's death many students worked hard to get stronger so they can help to reduce the crime rate as low as they can.

The strongest student was not other than Bakugo. After Izuku's death he was training hard day after day and now he's an unbeatable combat machine.

Uraraka was another strong fighter but she prefers to work as a support and a rescue hero. She feels guilty for Izuku's death for not trying to save him and now she tries to save every civilian possible.

Another one was in the spotlight was Todoroki. He was planning to become the next All Might. He powered up his two quirks to the next level of his powers. However it's not enough to surpass Bakugo.

As the students were discuccing in the common room, Ochaco was lost in her thoughts.

" Ochaco. Ochaco! Are you here?" Asui said.

" Huh? Uh, yeah. I was just tired that's all." Ochaco said.

" You're thinking about Midoriya again?" Asui asked.

" I miss him. I miss him so much." Ochaco said.

" Yeah. That was really heavy for you." Yaoyorozu said.

" But to say the truth, the one who took it the hardest than everyone is Bakugo." Jiro said.

" Now that you mention it. He barely relax. He's been training all day." Asui said.

" I'll go to bring him. He must know when to relax a bit." Kirishima said who happened to hear the girls.

He entered in Bakugo's room since he knew he wouldn't answer the door knocks. Bakugo was punching a punchbag. He was ruthless and he nearly destroyed it. He then noticed Kirishima.

" Hey, shitty hair."he said.

" You're still training? Come on dude. You too must relax. I mean, you barely come to the commom room at the last months. Even if we know you're becoming stronger physically, we're worried about your mentality." Kirishima said.

Bakugo sighed.

" Fine." he answered.

After Bakugo went to the common room with Kirishima, the students opened their TV only to see a show speaking about heroes and villains.

" And now it's time about the top 10 most dangerous villains currently."

Number 10 : Toga Himiko. A high school girl who is known for her bloodlust. Her quirk is unknown to the world. If's you see her, just call for a hero nearby or hide somewhere.

Number 9: Kai Chisaki AKA Overhaul. He is the leader of the Shie Hassaikai. He isn't too much often in the crime scene but if he ever does he will have a serious reason. If you see him just run with the exception that you are a hero.

Number 8: Twice. All we know about him is that he has a clone quirk. However, that alone makes him very dangerous.

Number 7: Moonfish. This villain is just a mass murderer. If you have no combat experience there's no way to fight back. Just run and pray he won't kill you.

Number 6: Muscular. Another mass murderer wjo uses his powers only to kill for fun. Even heroes are having trouble with his muscle quirk. A very dangerous one.