Chapter 8: Confirmation

Everyone was confused by Uraraka's slap to Izuku.

" I JUST TOLD YOU A FEW HOURS AGO! Don't do something that you don't want just because you don't want to ruin a party or a game! That was the reason you did it, didn't you?" Uraraka said.

Izuku understood.

"Hey, round face. Maybe you're overstate this." Bakugo said trying to help.

" Shut up! The same thing happened in the drinking contest. Did you know that he would vomit if he puts anything in his stomach that is not human flesh? Huh? The other think he can drink is water and coffee. Despite that, he drank. Just because he didn't want to ruin the party! He did the same now. He just looks to satisfy everyone but he never does what he wants for himself!" Uraraka said and she ran to her room.

Izuku was disappointed in himself. Because she was right.

" Hey! Don't feel bad. Just apologise to her tomorrow." Bakugo said.

" I'll try and talk to her. It's my fault for making the dare." Ashido said.

" No, it's not. She is right. I did that because i didn't want to not ruin the game." Izuku said. Bakugo then punched him.

" If i was in round face's place i would be angry too! You vomit everything you put in your stomach but you still drunk 5 cups of Whiskey?!"he said.

He sighed.

" But since i understand why you do that, i won't go further. Just go apologise to her tomorrow. And don't do this again!" he said.

" Fine." Izuku asked.

Mina went to Ochaco's room. She knocked the door. 

" Ochaco. It's me. Mina. Can i come in?" Ashido asked.

" Yeah. It's unlocked." Ochaco said.

Ashido saw Ochaco with tears in her eyes. She hugged her.

" I'm sorry. It happened because of me. If i had never ask him..." Ashido said.

" It's not your fault. I just overreacted. But even if i know that...i can't stop crying." Ochaco said.

" Wanna talk about it?" Mina asked.

Ochaco nodded in agreement.

" It's just that...he has suffered enough in his life. He never tries to satisfy himself. Even in this games which aren't anything big. When you asked him....to kiss me, he wasn't talking. He was looking at the ground. He didn't want to do it." Ochaco said.

" You like him, don't you?" Mina asked.

Ochaco nodded.

" Yes. I'm sure that he didn't want to kiss me because he doesn't like me. I mean, i was mean to him for something he couldn't control and i hated him. Who would like someone who would be like that to anyone?" Ochaco said worried.

Ashido smiled.

" I doubt about that. Do you have any idea how he blushes when he looks at you?" Mina asked. Ochaco didn't expect that.

" Huh?" she reacted.

" I'm sure that he likes you. But he didn't want to do it in front of everyone. And he looked down probably to not blush if he looks at you. But of course, any boy wouldn't let a chance like that to pass away." Mina said.

" That is too good to be true." Ochaco showed her doubts.

" How about a bet? The loser treats a drink." Mina said.

" What is the bet?" Ochaco asked.

" On whether Midoriya likes you or not. I can even record it If you want proof. I'll confirm it tomorrow. If he likes you, i win." Ashido said.