Chapter 13: The Vigilante and the deal

( 6 month timeskip)

Izuku's former classmates were in the common room and they were celebrating their start of their final year.

Their first day as final years was going to end smoothly but someone yelled.

" Hey, everyone! Watch the TV!" 

They all turned around to the TV and they saw something that wasn't the best thing to see.

They were watching the number 1 hero Endeavor fighting a high-end Nomu. Endeavor defeated him but he was barely standing as if he was about to die.

" Endeavor is standing. He defeated the nomu!!" the TV reporter said. The students were reliefed at his win. Even Todoroki.

 As everyone was celebrating at Endeavor's victory, 3 more high-end nomus appeared and the worries came back.

" Another three of them appeared. Isn't there someone who can support the number 1 hero? He is barely standing!" the TV reporter said.

Then some heroes appeared to help but they were all defeated. Endeavor didn't had time to rest.

" If i die, at least i'll die a hero!" Endeavor said. He charged but someone appeared and he took a punch from a nomu to protect Endeavor.

" For number 1 hero you're sure reckless. You made me sacrifice one arm for at least 5 minutes." the figure said.

" You're...." Endeavor said.

" And from outta nowhere the vigilante Black Eyepatch saved Endeavor from death. The vigilante decided to show himself to save the number 1 hero." the TV reporter said.

" You fought well Endeavor. Now it's my turn." Izuku said.

" Remember. After this fight you have to say a few words with the police." Endeavor said.

" I don't think so." Izuku said and he charged to the nomus.

He punched one nomu succesfully but he got punched my another one. However, Izuku blocked in time and he sacrificed his other arm. 

He stepped back. 

" Dammit. I can fight only with my legs. The only way to defeat them is to bite myself. I'll win for sure, but if i do that i'll be exhausted and the police will get me." Izuku thought as he was dodging the nomus attacks.

"Ugghhh! Screw this!" Izuku thought and he bitten a piece of his broken arm. He powered up and his arms heals in an instant. The normal time is around 1 minute before he gets exhausted. However, this time he had around 10 seconds to defeat them because of the power needed to heal himself instant.

He charged and he deleted one nomus head with a punch. The other two nomus felt Izuku as a threat and they tried to leave. However, Izuku's speed was unmatched. He smashed the nomus and he saved many heroes. 

Sadly for him, his prediction came true. He got exhausted and he was an easy target for the police or the heroes.

Some of them appeared.

" Black Eyepatch. Due to vigilance you are under arrest." a policeman said.

Izuku had no choice but to let himself get caught.

One day later the public started a campaign. They all saw Izuku as a hero and not as a vigilante.

Izuku was in a room waiting in anti-quirk handcuffs. Nezu and Aizawa entered with detective Naomasa.

" It's been a long time kid. When we learned you're alive we couldn't believe it, but here you are." Nezu said.

" And as always you praise your students, Nezu." Izuku said.