Greek Gods Watch Frozen

Hermes always goes to Mortal Realm and buy a movie and snacks and watch it in the castle in the cosmos where Zeus and the other Greek Gods live. Hermes brought the movie called "Frozen" to his room where he had a T.V., a DVD Player, and Speakers. The put some movie snacks on the table and closed the door. He had popcorn, pizza, coke, doughnuts, and candy. When he turned on the DVD Player it made a loud noise which got the gods attention. Hermes: Guys Movie Time!!The rushed in at the speed of light.
***********************Frozen******************"Ice Song""Stronger than 100 men."Zeus: True, but I'm stronger Ares: No I am old man.
"Anna and Elsa Playing"Hestia: That's so cute and precious. Psyche: Awww!!Demeter: If will played like that we've would've gotten hurt.
"Elsa Shoots Anna's Head"Hera: Ouch!!Athena: That's not good.Hestia: Oh No!Hermes: Did she freeze her head?!
"Fear will be your enemy" Athena: Good advice but bad tone.Ares: That brings back times from the wars.
"Do you want to Build a Snowman"Persephone: That's so sad!Hades: How long is this routine going on?Hermes: I wish I had a sister.Apollo: Hey what about me!Hermes: Your my brother.
"First time in Forever"Hermes: Aww I remember that moment. Good times flying around.Zeus: She's a good singer.Hera: Her sister has become boring and scared and closed out to others. So sad.Aphrodite: I am sophisticated grace not her. Hades: Ouch!! It by a horse.Artemis: Who taught him how to ride a horse?!Apollo: Off key a little but nice.
"Love's an Open Door"Eros: That is not really True Love. Just having a lot in common friendship. Psyche: I don't think he really loves her.Hermes: At least she's happy.

"All you know is how to shut people out"Hecate: Ha! I remember when I said that to Hades.Hades: Hey.Thanatos: Crazy Dark times.
"Let It Go"Aphrodite: A castle out of ice?!Hermes: I wish I had her powers.Hephaestus: Who would want an ice castle it'll melt.Apollo: What a voice!Persephone: Compassion.Demeter: I reminds me of my palace except no ice just trees and flowers.

"Now step back while I deal with this crook"Artemis: Shouldn't have said that.Zeus: The boss.
"Reindeer's are better than people"Hades: That's me and Cerberus.Cerberus: Bark! "Yep".
"In Summer" Apollo: A talking snow man that can sing?Hermes: Sings better than you.Apollo: Hey!Hera: That poor guy is going to melt.Hecate: That's life.
"For the first time in Forever Respire" Persephone: Oh No!Hades: In the heart that's not good.Hecate: Does this mean we'll see the trolls again?Zeus: Couldn't control the curse and now it's worse than ever.Hestia: Poor sisters separated.

"Your heart will freeze forever"Zeus: Geez!Hera: Oh my!Athena: I guess that means Hans will kiss her.Eros: I don't trust that guy. He's too perfect.
"Fighting Elsa"Hecate: I had a feeling that chandelier was going to fall.
"Hans is the bad guy"Eros: I knew it!!
"Blizzard"Hestia: Things are turning into frozen chaos.Hecate: That's one of my favorite chaos's.Thanatos: Brings back memories.
"Happy Ending" Hermes: Aw! There together again!Hestia: That's good.Persephone: Wondrous.Hades: Great.Hera: I wish I had a sister with ice powers.Demeter: What about me?!Hera: Your different.
Hermes took the DVD out.Hermes: Good night you guys. We can watch something else another time.************************************End Of Chapter 3**********************************************************