Part 10

"Hello, dear viewers and welcome back to our exclusive interview with Paris' favourite crime-fighting duo!" Nadja exclaims to the camera. "Before the break, we faked an akumatisation to bring them here, and now Ladybug and Cat Noir will be answering your viewer-submitted questions."

The audience cheers and Nadja grins out to them. "Now before we begin," she starts "we have had a few complaints about us faking an akumatisation to bring the hero's here, and to all of you out there who believed it was real, I would like to sincerely apologise for the confusion it caused. Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, we will finally get to chat to our favourite hero's"

The camera pans to Ladybug and Cat Noir on the interviewee couch, still with their hands intertwined. Ladybug shies away from the hundreds of eyes watching her live, and the millions overall. "It's lovely to be here and thank you for having us on Nadja." Cat Noir beams

"Everyone, look how cute these two are! Holding hands and all!" Nadja exclaims "Now before we get into our viewer-submitted questions, we have to talk about the elephant in the room." A collage of pictures flashes up on the screen behind them, the pictures taken of them both on Le Grand Hotel's roof just under a week ago.

"You two need to explain these pictures!" Nadja exclaims. Every audience member holds their breath and leans forward, glaring at the pair of superheroes.

Cat Noir turns to Ladybug. "Do you want to tell them, or should I?" he says quietly

Ladybug looks out the audience, back at Cat Noir, then straight at Nadja. "Cat Noir and I are indeed in a romantic relationship," she states with a smile.

A confetti cannon sets off over the stage and rainbow streamers rain down as everyone in the studio erupts into a frenzy. Everyone is cheering and screaming with excitement while Ladybug and Cat Noir are stagnant and blushing.

"Oh wow!" Nadja is almost breathless. "Well, I'm glad you two finally admitted it, there's been speculation over your relationship status for years, especially after the pictures of your kiss surfaced three years ago when Oblivio was defeated."

"We've hidden it from you all for long enough, so it's only fair you know now" Cat Noir laughs

"Ok well now that your relationship has been officially confirmed, let's move on to questions from our viewers," Nadja says

A production assistant brings out a stack of lined A6 cards, each with a question on them, and hands the stack to Nadja. "Alright, question one... How did you first get together?"

"Well..." Cat Noir begins, "Honestly, I've liked Ladybug since the moment we first met and the fact we kissed and I had no memory of it was a punch in the gut. I thought about it for almost two years before working up the courage to ask if I could kiss her again. However, I never got to ask because she kissed me first. And..." he squeazes Ladybug's hand and raises it slightly, smiling at her, "we've been together ever since."

The audience erupts with a simultanious "Aww" and Ladybug blushes again at Cat Noir. "Damn it" a voice in her head says, "He's really turning on the boyfriend charm"

"Well that is just adorable" Nadja squeals, "So it's been what? a year? year and a half?

"Somewhere in between" ladybug shyly laughs

"Well Bugaboo, if you want to get technical, It's been one year, four months and ten days" Cat Noir intercepts. Ladybug shoots him a subtle glare.

"adorable, just adorable." Nadja quickly reads through a few cards to find her next question. "Ok next, this one is for both of you... What is your biggest pet peeve about each other? Ladybug, You've been quiet, you go first."