Part 16

Pedro and Olive oversee their vast army with a grin. "There's no way they could even consider defeating us." Pedro says, "Not with the mere size of our army"

"Think again!" Ladybug's voice rings out across the courtyard. At once all eyes look up to spot Ladybug and Cat Noir perched on a nearby rooftop, ready to battle.

The pair swing down from the rooftop and begin to pick off zombie members of the brokenhearted army, one at a time. After only a few minutes of fighting, Ladybug yells out in anger.

"God Cat Noir! You really can be stupid sometimes!"

"Me?!" He retaliates, "You just swept my leg with that stupid yo-yo of yours!"

"I wouldn't have hit you if you had moved out of the way as I told you a million times!"

"We aren't even married yet and you're already nagging me like crazy. Not just today, but our whole relationship. You... you're a bully!"

"Well if I'm such a bully, why do you want to marry me?!" she asks

"I don't!" He booms. Olive signals the army to stand down and they clear a path to let the two leaders see Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"She doesn't understand you Cat Noir. You deserve someone much better, like me" Olive flirts, beckoning him forward.

"You know what... I do deserve better." Cat Noir walks away from Ladybug and towards the podium where Olive and Pedro stand, smirking. "They created an army to fight for my love, what have you ever done." He snarkily says down to Ladybug.

Ladybug turns around, defeated, and begins to walk away before Pedro catches up to her. "My ladybug love," He calls out, "Be with me. I will love and cherish you forever, you are beautiful and we will be so happy together."

She looks at him and smiles softly. "This truly is something that no one has ever done for me before." She flings herself into his arms, "Oh take me to your podium so we can look over the vast army you created and maybe... maybe share a kiss?"

Pedro picks her up and carries her to the podium where Cat Noir stands with Olive. "We can finally be happy," Olive says to Perdo as they stand beside their superhero crushes, grinning like a couple of Cheshire cats. "Now all we need is for you two to give us your miraculous so we can be together as people."

"Sure thing my love" Cat Noir says, slowly approaching the podium and fidgeting with his ring, feigning that he was going to take it off. "I just need to de-transform by saying... Cataclysm!" he suddenly yells, slamming his hand down on the lectern and seeing it crumble to dust underneath him.

Ladybug breaks free from Pedro's embrace and prepares to capture the Akuma, but there is none. The heroes jump back onto another rooftop in order to re-evaluate their plan.

"Why did that not work? I thought that was the Akuma" Ladybug exclaims once they are in relative safety. Suddenly she spies, on top of the rubble of where the lectern once was, the deep purple flag with the words "Brokenhearted Army" scrawled across it.

"We were wrong! The lectern wasn't the Akuma, the flag is!" she suddenly says "That's what we need to destroy"

"We'd better be quick, I'm about to transform back." Cat Noir says, holding up his hand to show Ladybug that his ring is beeping, signalling that he has less than five minutes before transforming back. "Use your lucky charm or something."

"Good idea," she says. "Lucky Charm!"

Out of a flurry of Ladybug's, a gong appears in her hands. "What am I supposed to do with this?" she asks Cat Noir. Nothing was jumping out to her as a use for it until it finally clicks. "Go and feed your kwami then meet me back here in five minutes. I have to run somewhere." She says before jumping off the roof and into the distance.