Part 15

"Attention everyone!" Olive's shrill voice rings through the hall. "This meeting has officially begun; Welcome everyone to the Miraculusters!" small applause breaks out from the crowd.

The Miraculous Lovers of Paris society, or Miraculovers, was the number one Fanclub for admirers of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Almost everyone in Paris was a member, including Marinette and Adrien. The majority of those members were just general fans of the work that these two superhero's done for Paris, however, a small number, the fifteen or so people in this current meeting, were part of the society because they were madly in love with either Ladybug or Cat Noir, or in some cases, both.

Nicknamed the Miraculusters, their entire existence in this fan club was based around meeting the heroes in order to pursue a romantic relationship with them. Obviously, this never happened. When the announcement of the engagement rang out across the city, the Miraculusters were not happy with this news but had to keep quiet because the rest of the club was very supportive of the relationship.

A few days ago, two members, Pedro and Olive formed a coup, gathered the Miraculusters, and started their own society, hell-bent on destroying the relationship so that once again the members of the Miraculusters may have a chance at pursuing the heroes.

Olive and Pedro had been best friends for their entire lives, their families living in adjacent apartments the entire time. They were both seventeen, one year younger than it was suspected that the heroes were. They were the leaders of this new society.

"Now, we all know why we are here" Pedro continues. "Because WE have the courage to say what other people are thinking. We have the courage to say that Ladybug and Cat Noir are not right for each other romantically."

"They may be excellent crime-fighting partners, but that is where their relationship should end" Olive interrupts. "Now, we are looking for suggestions on how to deal with this problem. Anyone?" The room pauses for a minute while people think.

"We could start a petition to stop them from getting married!" a shy girl with brown curtain bangs shouts.

"We already tried that." Pedro sighs, "That petition is still currently sitting at twenty signatures."

"We could follow them after their next battle and find out who they really are and disclose that information to the public!" a kid with a pimple-covered face yells

"We have no idea when that will be!" Olive tells them, "Plus we... we already tried that over a year ago..."

"I have a suggestion..." The familiar voice of Hawkmoth booms out to the room. Shocked, the crowd looks around the room for an akumatised object only to find that there was none. Hawkmoth was standing in the doorway.

He walks slowly to the lectern where Olive and Pedro are standing and addresses the room. "Let me akumatise you all. You will all have the power to have Ladybug and Cat Noir notice you, they may even be impressed by your fighting skills."

Pedro and Olive nod in agreement while the rest of the room begin to realise what a bad idea making a deal with Hawkmoth could be. Hawkmoth continues, "You know my deal, all I ask for in return is Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Think about it, without their miraculous they will be normal people, you can know them, even love them for who they actually are."

Pedro and Olive look at each other. This is all either of them have wanted for the last four years, sure it was being offered up by Hawkmoth, but he made a compelling case.

"So do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth smiles his twisted smile

"Yes we do" Pedro offers out his hand to Hawkmoth's to shake. Olive does the same thing. Hawkmoth sends an Akuma into the lectern that the pair are standing behind. It turns a black colour and the French flag on the front becomes a deep purple colour with the words "Brokenhearted army" across it.