13

Luna sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her mind was on what her dad told her, but she knows for sure that her bond with Edward is totally different than his family and Bella's bonds. Something was telling her to keep him safe and fight for him, but she couldn't tell what it is. "Luna." She heard Bella. "Edward is here."

Luna turned and nodded. "Okay."

"Nervous."

"No." Luna said. "You can say that I'm a little distracted."

Bella nodded as she walked out. Luna looked in her mirror one last time before making an entrance. Edward heard the sound of her heals and looked towards the stairs to see her. Luna smiled as she saw him. "You look handsome."

"And you look simply amazing." He said making her smile. "Let's get going."

Luna nodded as they left, but she stopped as she looked at the sky. "If my mom was alive, she would be gushing over us just like my sisters. Rachael has Paul and Rebecca is married. They would tease me for who I am with."

Edward chuckled as he kissed her head. "Luna, I know your family is proud of you and just like my parents. We have each other and that's all they wanted was their children to find love.

"I love you, Edward Cullen."

"I love you, Luna Black." He says. "Now let's get to prom so this night can be over with."

"Agree."