9

Luna smiled as she saw it was sunny, but her heart felt empty as Edward couldn't be there. She learnt on the way to Charlie's that Bella was close to finding out making Luna a little more on ease. Texting Edward about how close Bella was. She looked at Bella and knew that it might be tonight. "Luna?"

"Yeah."

"Can you go with me, Jessica, and Angela to shop for dresses." Bella asked. Well demanded a little.

"I..." her phone buzzed causing her to look and see Edward telling her to go. "Fine." She sighed. "Just remember to never make it sound like your demanding me."

"Okay." Bella said. "Sorry."
~~~
Luna decided to look around ignoring her friends questions. Wishing that she was at home or spending time with Edward, but she was dragged her all because Bella is finding out. "Luna?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to the bookstore and was wondering if you would like to come."

"Sure."

Bella grabbed her things as Luna looked back at one dress she thought was beautiful, but left it. She needed to see what book Bella is getting. "Bella?"

"Yeah."

"Is there a reason why you are going to this bookstore?" Luna asked making Bella stop walking.

"There is a reason, but I will tell you later." Bella said making Luna roll her eyes.
~~~
"I don't know what book it is, but I have a feeling that it's about the legends." Luna tells Edward. She listened to him and sighed. "Just come and get me." She said. "I love you."  She said as she hung up.

Bella walked out making Luna nod. "Let's go find that restaurant."

Luna nodded and followed. They walked down an alley. Luna realize they took the wrong turn. She grabbed Bella's hand and went to go the other way. Luna saw a pair of shadows and looked back the other way to see more. "Shit."

"This way." Bella said making Luna follow her up the stairs.

Luna stopped when she saw more. "We're screwed."
~~~
Edward was in a panic as he drove through Port Angeles looking for Luna. "Come on, Luna." He said as he dialed her number. Instead of an answer, voicemail picks up. "Damn it." He said.

Gabriel looked at his brother and noticed how he seemed to be focusing before taking a sharp turn up a parking lot. There he heard talking and saw the girls.

Luna turned at the sound as she started fighting back. "Get in!"

Luna kneed the guy and ran to the car. She looked up front and saw the boys growling before getting in.
~~~
Edward and Luna sat alone not saying a word. "She knows." Was all Luna said.

"Alice saw." Edward said. "You can stay over."

"Please." She replies as she grabbed her things. "Let's go before she starts questioning."

"Sure." Edward said as he lead her out of the restaurant. Tomorrow is going to be different.