22

Carlisle arrived at the house to see how Luna and Edward were doing. He wanted to properly apologize. Edward looked at her. "Baby, I promise that we will go after the appointment to look at cribs." He says opening the door to see Carlisle. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize to you and Luna. What we did was wrong and we should have never listened to Gabriel." He tells him. "We messed up and we don't want you and Luna leaving us for a simple mistake."

"Simple?" Luna says from behind Edward. She wrapped her arms around him as she looked at her father in law. "That mistake wasn't simple. He told you all that I imprinted on him and you all still listen to Gabriel who doesn't see what he caused." She moved a little to the side. "None of you see the damage that was done, what you all put us through. Especially after I shifted and imprinted on Edward. You didn't care about us. It will always be Gabe. Now leave and think really hard because I sure the hell ain't forgiven."

She walked back in causing Edward to look at Carlisle. "She's right. What you did was not a simple mistake. It practically ruined this family."

Carlisle nodded as he walked away. He looked behind him as he saw the door shut knowing that they were right. They didn't make a simple mistake.
~~~
At the doctor office, Edward held Luna's hand as they waited for their turn. "Don't think about them." He tells her. "He has no right showing up at our house thinking that we would forgive him. Today is about you, me, and our baby."

"I'm thinking of having the wedding this weekend. Daddy told me if we want to, we can have the wedding at the Rez. You have full permission to be over there. The others don't." She stated. "I want to marry you soon and prove to people that they don't bother me anymore."

"Alice is seeing this decision right now."

"I don't care because they aren't invited. They would have if they didn't screw up." Placing her hand on her stomach, Luna smiled. "I want to marry you and await for the birth of our little hybrid."

Edward smiled as he kissed her head. "Luna Black?"

"Let's go see how this one is doing after 12 weeks."

Luna smiled as they followed the nurse. They were always excited when it came to seeing their baby. Edward looked at Luna as she was getting her vitals checked and knew that this weekend will be perfect to marry her.