(Chapter Sixteen)

[POV Cloud Strife]

With that being said, I watched the dark hair girl stalk her way towards the red light city Inn. It took everything in me to not reach out and pull her away. Even then, she was a grown woman who knew how to take care of herself but even so... I didn't want to risk losing her again. My cyan eyes watched her figured disappear into the crowds of people until my thoughts interrupted my sightseeing. I had to remember that I was here for Tifa and that I should be meeting up with Aerith. One step after another, I found myself in front of the esteemed palace. As out of place as it was, it was a nice sight mound the piles of trash that laid around. With each climbing step, I finally reached the top only to hear two people bickering. 

"Ah, Cloud you're here!" I heard a shrill voice breaking me from my intrusive thoughts. Upon gazing at Aerith, I noticed she wore an extravagant red gown. It shaped her body nicely almost leaving little room for the imagination. It was then that I felt my cheeks flush but not at the sight of Aerith in the dress...My face was warm because of my intrusive thoughts of seeing Rin in that same dress or even in a dress for that matter. My mind basically ran wild but of course, I had to say something. I gazed once more, acknowledging the differences in her hair and make-up. She looked nice yet it wasn't my taste.

"So what do you think, Cloud?" Aerith gave a little twirl while the sparkle in her eyes intensified. I crossed my arms, sneaking a peek at Johnny to see him gawking at the woman in front of me. If only he could keep that same energy when looking for Tifa. My lips parted, almost looking for encouraging words.

"It looks...nice." Although my tone was monotone, Aerith seemed to get it as she smiled towards my way. My cyan eyes locked onto the huge doors just a few feet ahead. I flicked a few of my blonde locks, stalking towards them.

"Come on. We need to get in." Without hesitation, I walked through the oriental doors, making eye contact with non-other than Lesslie. He knew why I was back so it shouldn't take long to do what I need to do. 

"Lesslie- We need to get through now-"

"Hold up pretty boy, you still can't go in. The last time I recalled, you're a male. The Don is not into that." I huffed under my breath, never breaking eye contact with the white-haired boy. Just before I could get another sentence out, Aerith was ready holding out a special envelope. One that I somehow missed earlier. Where did she even get that? did Madam M give it to her when Rin and I left?"

"That's okay, pretty boy, and I still got one more errand to run! Come on Cloud!"

"huh-" Just then, I was practically dragged from the palace by my arm, stumbling behind the small girl. As much as I would normally be embarrassed, I wasn't. If it was Tifa, that would be a different story. As soon as we were outside, I pulled my arm away from Aerith gently. At least gentle enough for her to not be offended. That's when the questions started to pour out.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, genuinely confused as to why I was pulled away. Aerith gave me her usual sad puppy dog look before smiling a slightly deceiving grin. There was definitely something she wasn't telling me.

"Andre Rodea said he can help you get into the palace. I thought we should take up the offer!"

"Wait...but Rin is already over there." I inquired but Aerith shot me a confused glance. That's when the long haired girl began to look around, almost like she was looking for someone.

"She went off on her own again? That girl is something else." I heard a small chuckle emitted from the girl. In truth, I didnt oppose to the idea seeing as Rin was there. Without much of a fight, I started my way through the busy streets of the red light district. Bump after bump, the crowd started to disperse given my mean demeanor. Rin always said that my face didn't look good with furrowed eyebrows but it does help when getting through places. Every once in awhile, I made sure Aerith was right behind me but all of a sudden, the girl sprinted infront of me entering what seemed to be a...strip club?

"Ahemm, what can I do for you?" A man in what seemed to be a black and yellow tux rudely greeted us, resting his head on his arm. A smug smile played out onto his lips. I paid no attention to his attitude, ready to get this whole thing over with.

"Rodea wanted to see us... Strife is the name." As if on cue, the man sprang up with energy. It wasn't long before his smug smile was replaced with a content and excited smirk. It made me question if any of this was necessary. Aerith spoke up, smiling ear to ear.

"Hmmm I can't wait to see what they have in store for you.~" She chuckled.

"Huh?" Before I knew it, I was pulled off to some back room where three girls in bee costumes stood.

"Congratulations, Andre Rodea picked you to enter the dance completion!" I scoffed at the girls, walking over to the only door in the room. They were quick for a bunch of townies. Not only was I trapped but stuck in this room with four devious chicks.

"Shit-"

(POV Rin Knightwalker)

"I-I cant wear this!?!" I whimpered, trying to desperately stretch out the fishnet leggings. It was almost a given that in fact, I was wearing what seemed to be lingerie. My body was clad in black fishnets with lace black underwear. Garders held up my fishnets as my somewhat pale skin shimmered in the light. My breast were covered in a lace top that didn't leave too much for imagination. How did I get myself into this predicament.

"My dear, calm down! Too much skin or no skin, you look fabulous. Im sure your boyfriend would approve." The middle age man circled me, one hand on his hip. There was no point in arguing as I just admitted defeat. Well, I wasn't one to put on a bad show...

"What exactly am I suppose to do wearing....this?" I inquired as i continued to pick an prod at my revealing outfit. Andre continued to smirk and he gently pushed me to what seemed to be a stage. Golden lights mixed with vibrant purples lace the room. There wasn't one place that was not decorated with the iconic honey con design. As if I was in a arena, loud voices pierced my ears making my eyes go slightly wide. He wasn't going to...right? An array of lights flooded my vision as I was pushed out onto the stage. As if on cue, the shouting got louder until i was center stage. A pole started to slowly rise from the center soon stopping directly infront of me.

"W-what??"

UPDATE:

hey guys, I wanted to let y'all know I wanna start over with this book. I never liked how it was written and want to fix it! No worries, I'll keep this version up but I might be making another fanfic based off this.