XLVIII - High Enough

🔞🔞Smut chapter 😏😌🔞🔞

________

*play song now*

He smirked against my lips, moving his hands around my body he finally found the zipper of my suit and slowly unzipped it.
His lips moved down to my neck, sucking the sensitive skin under my ear. I couldn't help but moan and arch my back. Peter looked at me, not taking his eyes off my face to see my reaction to his lips wandering down to my thighs.
He kissed over my suit making me arch my back even more. I wanted to feel him on me and the thick leather was stopping him from kissing my skin.

"Peter please..." I moaned when he kissed my sensitive part over my suit.
"You like that don't you?" He asked with a lower voice and a smirk. I nodded and let out a deep breath. He tugged his fingers in the hem of my suit and pulled it down at a rather teasing speed. I wasn't wearing a bra under the suit so his eyes immediately shot to my exposed skin.

He pulled off the rest of my suit and threw it to the side. I sat up and placed my hands under his shirt, feeling his muscles. A groan escaped his mouth when I drew circles with my cold fingers. He noticed my look at his t-shirt and pulled it off.
"Is that better?" he said laughing as I scanned his upper body.
"Yeah! Way better" I said kissing down his chest. He threw back his head and let out a loud moan.
"Fuck..." he whispered and pulled me closer to him by my waist. He grabbed my chin moving my head up to his lips and kissed me passionately.
Suddenly, he placed his hand on my inner thighs and started to rub it up and down. While he moved more and more to my heat I placed my palm on his dick. I began to rub it through his jeans feeling him already being hard.
"Already so hard for me?" I smirked at him. His breath was uneven and fast when I speed up my movements.
Before I could say anything else he moved his hand up to my core. I gasped at the sudden pleasure as he slowly stroke his thumb over my clit. He moved his fingers up and down my folds feeling the wetness behind my panties.
"Already so wet for me huh?" He teased me and went back to stroking my clit.
I placed my hand on his chest pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top of him. He looked at me shocked and looked at my hands slowly pulling off his jeans. With my right hand, I began to rub his dick again but this time through his boxers. I felt his hardened length and couldn't wait anymore. I pulled off his boxers and gasped at the length. Although we already had sex his member grew a little more the past two years. Peter smirked at my reaction and sat up a little bit. He immediately fell back again when I took his cock in my hands and slowly stroke it up and down.
"Uhh... please don't stop" he moaned.
"Why would I" I replied amused and attached my lips to his tip. He let out another deep moan when I flicked my tongue around his tip. After a few seconds, he was moaning uncontrollably and I started to put his whole length in my mouth. My head bopped up and down rather slow when he grabbed my hair making me suck it faster.
"Fuck... that feels so good" he groaned shifting up his hips. I gaged because of how deep his member was inside my mouth and tears were falling down my cheeks but looking at him moaning and getting closer I couldn't stop. With my right hand, I started to massage his balls and with my left hand, I began to touch myself.
After a minute, Peter came into my mouth. I swallowed it licking my lips when he suddenly threw me on my back.
He smirked at my fingers that were still on my clit and pushed them away.
"You couldn't wait. Couldn't you?" He said lowering his head. His warm breath was now hitting against my core making me shiver.
He pulled off my underwear and immediately kissed up my thighs. I moaned and grabbed the sheets when he licked up my folds and flicked his tongue around my clit. He put a finger in my heat, not moving it.
"Peter please..." I moaned desperately and shifted my hips against his hand. He started to pump in and out while licking and sucking my clit.
I gasped when he put in two more fingers, moving faster and faster. I felt my climax growing inside my stomach.
"I'm gonna cum..." I pressed out and he speeds up his movements again. A few minutes later I gushed all over his hand moaning his name.
He took out his fingers and licked them clean, looking into my eyes.
His band hovered over mine and he leaned down to kiss me. I could taste myself in his mouth, moaning when he massaged my breasts.
"That was good," I said, still moaning.
"Oh we are not done yet, babe" he whispered in my ear kissed down my body again. When he came to my core again he planted a quick kiss on it and lined himself up with my entrance.
I gasped when he put his full length inside me.
"Tell me when I can go," he said, making sure I would feel comfortable. I nodded and told him that he could go and he started to thrust in and out my heat.
"Fuck! You are so tight..." he groaned speeding up his movements. His tip found my G-spot and he continued thrusting against it. I screamed in pleasure and Peter leaned down shutting me by placing his lips on mine.
"We have to be a little quieter," he said giving me another kiss. For the last 10 minutes, I forgot that we weren't alone and that there were more people in the house than us. I quickly lost that thought when I felt the family feeling in my stomach.
"I'm so close..." I moaned digging my nails into Peter's back.
"Me too..." he said and with that my walls tightened around him and I came over his cock. A few seconds later Peter came inside me, slowly riding out our orgasms.

Peter let himself fall next to me and I cuddled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and gently put my hair behind my ear.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up and opened my eyes to look at Peter. I smiled at him when I noticed that he was already awake, staring at me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked him with a smile.
"You" he responded not taking his eyes off my face. He leaned closer and kissed me.
We stayed in bed for a while cuddling and talking until we looked at the time and decided to go shower.

After we showed and put on new clothes we walked downstairs to grab some breakfast. In the kitchen we found Loki making himself a coffee.
He turned around and looked at us with a mischievous grin.
"What?" I asked annoyed?
"Well, you two had your fun yesterday" he smirks and takes a sip of his black coffee.
"No! Really?" I asked him shocked and he nodded.
"Do you think the others heard?" Peter asked concerned and sat down.
"Nah, I only heard because Pepper gave me the room next to you two," he said and gave us a discussed look.
My cheeks were glowing red and I looked down hoping no one else heard us.

"Oh and by the way... I'm staying" Loki said before he walked out of the kitchen, leaving me and Peter confused.

_________
Peter before the smut chapters: 🥺💗🐣 and during: 🥵😈 bahahaha

To the question from yesterday. I decided to continue writing and it will probably have 30 or 25 more chapters.

Have a great day! Stay safe <3