Just Friends?

"Kacey Dutton, if you dont stop I'm going to fucking kill you". You warned Kacey when he pointed the water hose at you. He giggled like a school girl when he came up beside you.

"I like to see you try".

"Do it and you will see what your heart looks like on the outside of your body". You threatened him once again when he clicked the nosel to the straight shooter.

Screams came from your lungs as Kacey sprayed you right in the face. He laughed and danced around you as you got soaking wet.

"You're fucking dead. I hate you". You growled turning around to face him.

"Oh shit". He squealed, dropping the hose and taking off running down the path.

You took off after him with speed and anger taking over. Today was not a good day to wear a white shirt you thought to yourself as you chased him down. Just inches away from him you jumped onto his back and pushed him down to the ground.

"Eat dirt, bitch". You pushed his face into the ground as he struggled.

"What are you doing"? A familiar voice came up behind you on his horse.

"Killing Kacey, wanna help"? You turned your head with a smirk not letting up on Kacey as you laughed.

"Nah, let him up". Rip told you as he got off his horse.

You did what you were told and got off Kacey.

"I have grass and shit in my mouth". Kacey groaned spitting out pieces of grass.

"Good. If Rip didnt save your ass I would have made you eat a horse patty". You smirked popping your hip out.

"What were you two doing"? Rip asked taking his glasses off and rolling his toothpick around his mouth.

"Washing the horses. We just got back from riding and they were muddy". You replied, biting your lip as you looked at Rip.

"I see. He do that to you"? You motioned to your wet white shirt.

"Yeah. You wouldn't have a shirt I could borrow, would you"? You asked, sweetly.

"Yeah, let me go get it". Rip told you heading to his house.

"I'll go with you. Kacey need to brush his teeth. I think he has some grain or corn stuck in his teeth". You snickered as you walked up beside Rip. Rip chuckled as Kacey ran off.

"I cant believe him and I are friends sometimes".

"Just friends"? Rip squinted his eyes as the sun shined bright.

"You know that Rip. I'm with you".

"We fuck Y/N. You can date who ever you want". Rip turned his attention to the road.

"I wouldn't date someone like Kacey. I know where his mouth has been". You laughed. Rip was motionless.

"Are you jealous, Rip"? You asked the question with caution.

"No. You do whatever the fuck you want to. To who ever you want to. You're just a fuck". Rip snapped but simmered down as you looked away from him.

"Okay.  Um, just forget the shirt, I'll just put on my jacket". You muttered and walked away.

"Y/N". Rip called after you but you didnt stop. He sighed and followed the rest of the road. You went to the Dutton house and sat on the porch waiting for Kacey. Tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Y/N"? Kacey came and sat beside you. "What happened"?

"Nothing. I'm fine". You wiped away your tears.