Whatcha Got There?

Rip stormed in the house, the front door slamming behind.

"Why havent you been answering your phone"? He stopped at the recliner you were sitting in, staring you down.

"My phones in the baby's room". You snickered at how angry he was over you not answering the phone when he does it all the time to you.

"Where's my daughter"? Rip looked around not seeing her. He turned his attention back to you and saw your shirt move. "Whatcha got there"? He grinned with a laugh.

You pulled your shirt collar down, revealing your daughter half asleep while breastfeeding.

"Does she have a cookie in her hand"? He asked noticing the half eaten chocolate chip cookie.

"Yeah, she was eating a cookie then she wanted some milk". You laughed when Rip raised a eyebrow, a smirk coming to his lips.

"My daughter had an amazing idea. I'm going to bring cookies to my snack time tonight". Rip chuckled nodding his head.

"Oh my goodness. You crazy man. It's one thing I let you suckle but you dont gotta get cookie crumbs in my under boob". You cackle softly. Trying not to wake her.

"A better idea. Pie. A nice pumpkin pie sounds good with a nice warm breast".

"Alright Rip, I'm drawing the line at bring foods in the bedroom while suckling. No pie, no cake. Cookie, maybe. We'll see". You sent him a wink.

"I'll clean up after, I promise". Rip leaned down with a chuckle and kissed your lips. "Save some for me". He kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Will do daddy, will do". You giggled, going back to rocking as he left. "I'll bake some fresh cookies too". You tell him before he closes the door. Hearing a yeehaw from him.