Day And Night

"You're home late". You spook Rip by cutting on the lamp as he came into the bedroom.

"Sorry, I didn't wake you did I"? Rip let out a deep breath, taking off his jacket.

"No, I was up. Your son needed his midnight snack". You chuckle, when you see a grin on Rips face.

"That son of mine and I have the same idea". Rip went to go out of the bedroom door when you stopped him.

"Where are you going"?

"Get me a beer".

"No, come cuddle with me first". You pull the covers back and pat Rips side of the bed with a wink.

"Alright but I really need a drink". He grumbled as he came over, he unbuttoned his shirt and shimmied out of his jeans, leaving him in his free flowing boxers. You dont understand why he wore them, they didn't support his goods. Just left them hanging.

Rip slid into bed with a groan, you fixed his pillows behind him so he would be comfortable.

"Happy"?

"Yeah, the bed feels good". Rip said, leaning his head back on his pillow.

You giggled, biting your bottom lip. Sitting your book down on the nightstand, you scooted up and hooked your leg over Rips lap, straddling him.

"Mmm, whatcha doing there, baby girl"? He said half eyed open.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see my man". You cupped his bearded face with your warm hands.

"Mmmhmm". You smiled.

"Rough day"?

"Yeah".

"I can take your mind off of that". You ran your finger over his lips.

"Not tonight sweetheart". Rip groan, pushing his head up from the pillow.

One swift move you pulled your sweat shirt up and pushed it over his head. His hot breath on your soft skin made you shiver. Your nipples getting hard, as his beard grazed them. Rip wrapped his arms around your torso, holding you close.

"You okay in there"? You ask with a laugh. When Rip took his head and started rubbing up against your breasts.

"Mmm". Rip nodded.

Rip loved being under your shirt, he felt safe. Like the world couldnt get to him. You wrapped your arm around his neck. While the free one grabbed one of your breast and guided to Rips mouth. He latched on nicely.

Rip began suckling on your hard nipple, he was so eager to drink. Little num nums came from him as he gulped down your sweet milk.

Sucking in your bottom lip, your head falls back and you start to grind on Rips lap. His cock getting slightly hard. You gently lay Rip back down on the bed, him still attached as you grinding harder against his growing cock.

"Mmm daddy". You moan out. The pleasure from Rip feeding and the tip of Rips cock angled perfectly on your clit made you insane.

Rip let out a milk dripping chuckle. He loved this side of you, all horny for him. Letting him sit back and you do all the work to get yourself off.

"Fuck". You lowly growl. Rip ran his hand up your side, leaving goosebumps on your skin. He grabbed your free breast and squeezed. Your nipple between his middle and index finger. He could feel the milk dripping down his hand. He let go of the nipple he was suckling on and went to pay attention to your other nipple. Licking the milk up and attaching his mouth around your swollen nipple.

"Baby stop". You groan, sitting up. Your hands went to your hair.

"What?  What's wrong? Rip came out from under your shirt, breathless.

"You got a knife"?

Rip raised and eyebrow but he got into his nightstand and pulled out a knife.

"Cut em off". You motioned at your panties.

Rip cut the side of your panties and pulled them out from under you. "Better"?

"So much". You attacked his lips with kisses and then put him back under your sweat shirt. He reattached to your nipple.

You snaked your hand in his boxers and pulled his cock upward. Your clit rested on his boxer cover tip and you grinded. Making more friction. You wanted his cock inside you but that would be a mess to clean up. You both would be tired afterwards so you settled for just the tip.

"Oh god". You threw your head back with pleasure. Rip suckled hard and played with your free nipple with his fingers. He knew you were close.

Rip didnt even bother coming, all he wanted to do was suckle your sweet breast milk down the back of his throat.

"Daddy, I'm coming". You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close as you came, legs shaking orgasm taking over you. Your hips rocked back and forth fast savoring the extra pleasure on your sensitive clit. Your hole dripping wet, leaving a wet spot on Rips boxers.

You cooed and laid back on the bed, Rip still under you suckling gently. You kissed the top of his head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Rip was happy and content, as you laid on top of him. He had you all to himself. Drinking as much milk as he wanted. But soon sleep took over him and he fell asleep with a nipple in his mouth and one between his fingers holding it like a toy but holding you close as well.

This is what he needed, day and night. That would make him the happiest. Which you always did for him.