CHAPTER 2

this chapter starts with naira waking up . her tear strained face surely states that she has cried uncontrollably the whole night. she woke up kairav , fed him and went to the the baby center and took kairav there. she went to the college but she was feeling very uneasy .

naira : pata nahin what is happening to me. it's so confusing. why is my mind going to m past every now and then , I thought coming to college would divert it but it did not worked .Hence , the feeling and the uneasiness increased.

she rewinded her day and a sudden thought came in her mind and that was the new professor . she knew it was Mr. Goenka but she is just hoping it should not be somebody from Udaipur .

whereas kartik was also feeling very uneasy but in a positive way . he felt attracted towards the college.

kartik : I dont know why but I am feeling so attracted to the college . it never happened earlier than why now ? it is making me feel uneasy . my life is hell truly first naira left me but well I couldn't stay with a killer could I ? and especially the killer of my own brother. she did not trust me than why should I ? chalo never mind , I have to go to college , teach and come back and well then I am done with my project.

in college,

Tanvi : aree yaar I have heard that the professor is very hot . I just hope he likes me

Kunal : haan haan tera aur kya hoga . aur vaise bhi pata hain he is very rude and he hates late comers . leave that topic and naira tell us how is kairav? did he speak something

naira : kairav is totally fine and ya he is saying mumma thoda sa

kunal : par what about papa ? does he speak that?

while naira gets teary eyed , she hides her tears and says not till now but he will soon.

naira : main abhi aati hoon , I need to use the washroom

Tanvi :haan ok but be on time na , varna you know the new professor is so akdu

naira : haan haan sure

naira rushes to the washroom and cries her heart out

naira : why god ? why me ? why did you separate me and kartik ? why did he blame me why did the whole family did not trust me ? why am I a killer to all of them? kitni baar should I tell them that I did not kill Shubham ! he trusted me he told me , he begged me not to tell kartik or anyone and he told that he himself will tell him but then why am I to be blamed every single time !! I am tired of living this life . no one called me or asked me how am I in these 2 years , only I know how I gave birth to kairav why everytime I am wrong !!

naira composed herself seeing the time and rushed to the class .

where as in class

kartik (pov): I entered the class and checked the attendance list. one name stuck me up and that was of naira . I was almost teary eyed . the most confusing part was that was the only girl who did not have a surname on the liste while all the others did had it ! I was teaching while a girl rushed to me. she slipped and I got caught of her . but when I met her eyes I was shocked . tears welled up in my eyes . I was shocked and it was such an unexpected situation . I did not expect her I was numb and only a whisper -'naira' escaped from my lips. her eyes showed pain and guilt . they were red and puffy showing that she has recently cried . she go up , mumbled sorry and ran out of the class . I was standing numb there just with a chalk and a book in my hands .

kartik : class dismissed .

I dismissed the class because i couldn't teach after what happened. i went out of the class and sat in the car and asked the driver to take me to the hotel . all my memories with her were flashing in my mind but only one thing escaped my mouth and that was i hate you !

kartik pov ends

naira pov

i was rushing to the class because Tanvi and kunal told me that the new professor hated late comers, i came in the class and was about to say sorry to the professor but then i slipped and he hold me . I knew that touch . i couldn't forget that feeling even after two years of separation and there stood my kartik . i was shocked but happy . i was numb , tears welled up in my eyes . I knew if stay there anymore i would break down , i mumbled sorry although I did not know why I said it and I rushed out of the class. his eyes shows complete hatred and he was also to shocked , and there i know that my suspicion about the professor was true , it was kartik . i took a cab and went to the baby care centre, only one thought was coing in my mind moreover you can say fear. i was scared that what if kartik takes my child away from me , this thought was eating my mind up but now i knew that i can't hide kairav away from him anymore . he has his rights on kartik . although he hates me i knew that he will soon find out but i just hope kairav is with me as if he is not with me , i will surely die .

naira pov ends

                                           ****************************************

hey peeps ! that's it for this chapter ! do vote and comment !

Co author : shivin_x_smile

Spam it with your love

Till then bye and Lots of love!