𝟭.𝟱

Walking into Sharon's home was very nice

Walking into Sharon's home was very nice. It was like the picture perfect art gallery with cases holding priceless artefacts, most had glass cages with a glowing lining making the objects stand out even more. Sharon also seemed to have acquired some bodyguards which Joey eyed with interest, was she paying these people?

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well," Sam spoke to Sharon as they both led the group. Joey and Bucky walked at the back just behind Zemo. Bucky seemed to still be recovering from having to become the Winter Soldier again and Joey was just itching to stretch her wings.

Sharon shrugged gesturing around them, "At some point, I thought if I had to hustle, I might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?"

"Easy, deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets." Sam sounded so sure of himself and Joey let out a chuckle.

"No. She means real," Zemo walked past Sam who had stopped in shock staring at the cases of artwork, "this gallery is specialized in stolen artwork: Monet, Van Gogh. Classics."

"It's true." Bucky stood facing a painting, the first time he had spoken since they got in Sharon's car, "You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." He gestured around them. Joey brushed past them both and stood next to Zemo whilst Sharon unlocked her door.

Sam scoffed pulling out his phone, "Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." Sam kept on glancing up and down, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The metal armed man walked past, "Yeah. What's Google say?"

"No shit," Sam was blown away causing Joey to snicker slightly.

Sharon held open the door for them, "Come on. You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon led the group of four to her lovely upstairs apartment. The walls were a shade of cream and had a high ceiling, the windows were large and Joey could see various balconies leading out of them. Joey also had to praise Sharon on her furniture, her sofa's looked very nice as well as her own personal bar which Zemo didn't take long to walk to. The Baron didn't accept Sharon's offer for a change of clothes and chose to stick with his coat with the fur lining.

"Joey, you can borrow some of my clothes," Joey looked away from the window and smiled lightly in thanks, "I presume you don't want to change in front of them," Sharon's voice deadpanned to the three men who couldn't seem to mind their own business, "Upstairs, first door to the right there's a bathroom, towels are in there too if you want a shower or something." Sharon seemed emotionally detached but Joey understood things were hard for her so it didn't bother her, "I'll leave some clothes for you just outside the door, your bonier than I am so they should be a bit big but I'm sure you'll manage." Joey just smiled at the subtle dig that she was too bony. Sharon had great curves compared to Joey, she wasn't bothered however as she was very comfortable with herself. Plus, Joey could lift one hundred times as much weight as Sharon could even if she was bony.