P R O L O G U E

Rohan's POV

Before you I never believed in love. And then you came knocking the doors of my heart. Our first encounter was surely a crazy one Mrs Arohi Nanda. You and your running skills!

A smile made its way to my lips.
Even without you, neither in promise nor bodily presence, there is only my love for you. My hands went through her pictures.

I guess our togetherness was not for forever. And you deserved to be happy and to be free from your father's murderer.

We can never go back can we? Once we have felt the real thing. All these miles away with the memories of our brief time together.

It's all so silly. It's all so real. It's all so frustrating. It's all so painful. I wouldn't have it any other way. Though if I could wish for a magic carpet to bring you here, I would. I'd wish it and wait by an open window.

My heart belongs to you Arohi!

" Rohan!!" I look up to find a 6 months pregnant Sara glaring at me. I sigh and kept the photo frame aside.

" Sara you're freaking insane! Who allowed you to climb the stairs in this condition!" My voice echoed in the room making her took a step back in fear.

The next moment, tears started rolling down her cheek . "Sara... " My voice trailed off when she stomped her feet and went away sobbing.

" If only you would have been here Arohi... you could have handle her mood swings !!" I thought aloud and made my way behind my angry little sister who's carrying a life inside her womb.

She carelessly walked down the stairs making me scared. I rushed towards her when Kartik quickly made his way upstairs. He caught hold of her hand and helped her way down.

I took out a sigh of relief. This girl!!...
She took her seat in the sofa admist her husband and mom and was busy complaining about me.

This kid is going be a mom! I thought with a smile. Kartik looked at me questioningly when Sara kept on sobbing. Mom was patting her head to calm her down.

" Sara... I'm sorry and I promise this is the last time I scolded you." My hand went to my ears and I made sure to make a puppy eyes to melt her heart.

And It did work! After all It's the Rohan Nanda's charm. " But you need to buy me ice cream in order to be completely forgiven!" She pouted making me and Kartik laugh. " As you wish my princess!" I earned her smile in return.

" Uhmm Rohan... Can we have a talk?" Kartik offered me a cup of tea. I nodded and asked him to go ahead.

" Listen I know you had refrained me and Priyaansh from finding out anything about Arohi but we came to know that she's flying to India tomorrow!" Kartik pattered my back and gave me concern looks.

I urged him to continue. " We came to know ... she's here for... engagement!" My gaze met his. Did she move on? It's good in way. She deserved to be happy.

"Bro you're fine?" I ignored his gaze and flashed him a smile before dispersing from there.

Casts :

Rohan [Varun Dhawan]
▪ Arohi [Shraddha Kapoor]
▪ Kartik [ Kartik Aryan ]
▪ Sara [ Sara Ali Khan ]
Priyaansh [ Siddharth Malhotra]
Shanaya [ Tara Sutaria ]
Rashmi [ Kriti Sanon ]
Aditya [ Aditya Roy Kapur ]

_________________________________________

Heyya peeps!..

Firstly thank you for giving Arohan and Sartik so much love in My heart approves ❤...

So here's the sequel to My Heart Approves!..

And yaa I know I've got 2 stories pending but what to do? ... Arohan was so desperate to come back!