C H A P T E R 9

Arohi's POV

I was really annoyed at Nanda for ditching me. He was supposed to be in Germany for 2 days but now it's already been one week since Nanda is there and to make my mood worst today is my birthday and the most important person of my life is not here with me.

Now I can't postpone my birth date right! I groaned in frustration seeing not even a message from husband to atleast wish me. I was regretting my decision of not going out with the others.

My whole day had been ruined because of him. He had logged in, a while ago but he didn’t even feel a mere need of replying me back. My messages are already two days old. How come he is so busy?!

I picked up my phone to text him something rude so that at least he will call me back to have an argument but, I put it back on the table. The thought was too childish.

I sipped my hot coffee while tears started making way through my cheek. You're sometimes too much Nanda!
Pushing all the thoughts aside, I took my phone and finally decided to message him.

" I want to break up with you Nanda!" I threw my phone on the bed. I'm sure he will not even read this. I was taken aback when my phone vibrated. Was it him? Don't keep hopes Arohi! Your husband is a crack pot.

My heart was thudding in my ears as I read the words "I m waiting in front of the house. Come downstairs as we need to talk."

I smiled like an idiot and rushed downstairs. You were supposed to be angry you desperate woman! I scolded myself.

I unlocked the door and looked at him. I wonder how he managed to look so dashing always. He frowned at me and came inside. " You want a break up from your husband!" He gave me an unbelievable look.

I wanted to laugh but I managed to contain my laughter. " Yes! I want to break up!" He sigh and pulled me closer to him. " And what does that mean?" He eyed me with patience.

" Well you're free to check out other girls and be unfaithful to your wife. I'm giving you the right to do... I'm giving you a return gift for my birthday!" I added being uninterested.

Rohan giggled and pecked my nose. " Happy birthday Mrs Nanda!" I smiled widely and threw my arms around his neck. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

" You were supposed to be angry at me!" He reminded me when I smiled. " Who can be angry with such a charming husband?" I winked at him making him laugh.

" Ghosh Arohi! You are insane!" I laughed along with him. These little fights won't affect our relationships for sure.

" Go and freshened up! I'll make you something!" I added pushing him to the room. " Arohi no need to make anything! We are going out to celebrate your birthday Wifey!" His voice faded when he disappeared in the room.

" uhmm we are going on a bus!" I looked at Nanda who nodded. Woahh Rohan Nanda wants to travel on a bus. That's quite new! A wave of excitement went through me.

"Ok let's go!" I screamed and pulled him along with him urging him to run. He laughed at my kiddish behaviour.

We comforted ourselves on the seat and I covered myself with the other half of his overcoat. My hand was on his lap and he was holding it giving it a soft squeeze.

I smiled at him when he looked at me. " Were you mad at me?" He said giving me apologetic looks. " I'm no longer angry hubby! You are with me now!" I pecked his cheeks. His eyes wandered to the surrounding making me giggle.

The conductor interrupted us. Rohan paid him the fare and shifted his gaze back at me. We got off at our destination. I smiled widely seeing an orphanage in front of me.

I loved how he chose for us to spend some time here with the little ones. I smiled warmly at him. " Uhmm I thought probably you will like celebrating your birthday with them!"

I smiled at his nervousness. " My birthday would be meaningful if I can spend the day with them!" He smiled and pecked my nose.

We went inside the orphanage. I was surprised seeing the place being all decorated. All the kids started singing for when I heard some familiar voices among them.

And there was my family ! Priyaansh with Shanaya and Kartik and Sara with little angle and Mom. I looked at Rohan who was smiling. I was so lucky to have him.

I looked at those kids with teary eyes. I was then made to cut the cake. I fed everyone a piece while the kids were busy in dancing and playing with the gifts Rohan gave them.

I chuckled when I saw Priyaansh struggling to stop Joey running around with the kids. My gaze moves to back to Rohan Nanda; the man who owns my heart.

Sensing my gaze , he looked at me. I mouthed him I love you. He chuckled and nodded. I ran towards him and jumped in his arms. He took a few steps backwards with my sudden act and held me tighter lifting my feet off the ground.

" Thank you!" I whispered controlling my sobs. He put me down and pecked my forehead. Why does this man love me so much? " Because you are worthy of this love!" He replied reading my mind.

I caressed his cheeks and met his gaze. Aditya's voice made my jump on my place. " Woman! Don't make out with your husband over here!" I glared at him while he joined Rohan in laughing.

He engulfed me in a hug wishing me. I peeped beside him to find Rashmi smiling widely at me. I ran towards her and took her in my embrace. " Happy birthday sweetheart!" I thanked her.

" So you forgot us!" I nodded negatively. These two had been there for me when I was away from my family. They gave me and my boy Joey a shelter. They made me their own.

" Where are you lost?" She snapped her finger breaking my trance. I mouthed nothing making her smile.

I kept all my gifts on the desk and went to check on Joey who was already asleep. My boy seemed to have a tiring day.

I made my way back to our bedroom when my gaze fell on my husband. I neared him making acknowledging my presence. " Once again happy birthday Arohi!" He smiled and pecked my cheek gently.

I stood up on my tip toes and placed a warm kiss on his lips and rubbed my thumb gently against his soft lips. He smiled at me. " What?" I said not taking my eyes off him.

" You're becoming bold Arohi!" I chuckled. " Side effects of being Mrs Nanda!" He laughed at my statement and pulled me towards him on the bed.

He looked at me waiting for my approval. I smiled gently. He brought his mouth to my neck, nibbled on my earlobe and I could not resist the moan. He left a trail of kisses on my neck.

I gasped. My body quivered with the pleasure he was giving me. He slowly reached my lips where mine met with his. His fingers ran up and down my back while his tongue played with mine.

It told me how much he had missed me. My eyes were closed as I was busy feeling his love but my mind was smiling at the thought that we were finally together.

The End!...

_____________________________________________

Tada! ( Sorry for grammatical errors and all.. Didn't edit it!)

Thank you for joining Arohi and Rohan in their journey from my heart approves to my heart belong to you.

They deserved a happy ending! The epilogue is on the way. Again thank you so much for loving Arohan, Sartik and Priyaansh and Shanaya🥺❤...

Special thanks to those who were always there for me! Thank you to all the ones who voted and gave their feedback. Thank you the silent readers also for choosing this story. Love you all❤...