C H A P T E R 5

I chuckled seeing Arohi murmuring under her breath , probably cursing me. I made a stern face and entered her cabin.

"Mrs Nanda let's go!" My sudden appearance startled her and she looked at me in confusion. "Where?" I took a few steps closer to her when she quickly forwarded her hand ahead refraining me from inching closer.

I smile at her behaviour " to our home wifey!" Her eyes widened and she glared at me. " what?! I need to make you fall in love with me again!" I smirked at her while she gave me a blank look.

Taking this as an advantage, I encircled my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. And while she was trying to understand my intentions, I quickly picked her in a bridal style.

I made my way to the car while she kept on hitting my chest. "Slow down wifey! You're already heavy and now you beating me is not helping at all!" I chuckled seeing her expressions.

"ROHAN NANDA!! LET ME DOWN!" She gave me an dangerous glare. I nodded and placed her down carefully. I urged her to sit in the car while she refused me bluntly.

"Mrs Nanda, please pity your husband a little bit and get into the car..." I gave her a pleading look. She rolled her eyes and went into car. I let out a victorious smile and drove to home.

"Nanda! Why are you doing this?" She decided to break the silence... " Wifey! I already said it. But I don't mind repeating for you..." I winked at her making her roll her eyes.

I chuckled at her while saying " I need to make my wife fall head over heels for me!" I smiled warmly at her when she chose to admire the view.

She was ready to storm inside the house when I caught hold of her wrist and pulled her back. " Arohi! I'm sorry... I didn't meant to do that with your father!" My head was hung low.

I didn't want to raise this topic but it was needed for us to improve our relation. I didn't want to lose her again.
I met her eyes being hopeful but all I got was a blank look.

I sigh and let go of her hand. " Let's go!" She nodded and made her way inside with me following her. Sara took her in an embrace being all happy and emotional. Soon she was welcomed by everyone happily.

I moved towards Kartik and gestured him towards Arohi. He nodded negatively making me further irritated. Sensing my hard glare, he quickly ran to Arohi's side.

He gave Arohi a grumpy look. Arohi's hand reached her ear and she made an apologetic look. Her eyes were already moist. Kartik chuckled and took her in a tight hug. I found myself chuckling at these two.

I wish she could forgive me too. I smiled sadly and left for my room. I took the white packet again. Though I have restricted myself again and again against it but I'm not able to overcome it. I'm already ruined.

"Rohan Nanda! Dare you take that!" I was taken aback by the sudden voice. I tilt my head to find Arohi shooting dagger through her eyes.

The packet was snatched from me and she flung it from the window. "Arohi!" I sigh trying to control my anger.

"What's wrong with you?!" She took a few steps closer to me. That's when I realised it was not a wise decision to bring her back. I might hurt her.

I tried to calm my senses and took my phone to get that white powder. I needed it! My hands were already sweaty and I was trying hard to not lash my anger on her.

The anger took over when the latter was not taking his phone. I ignored Arohi and rushed outside. I hurried my steps towards the lane.

I eyed everywhere to find the boy. " Rohan where are you going?" Arohi's voice made me stop in my track. I glared at her and rushed to her side.

" Why the hell you're following me? It's not safe for you to be in these lane!" I gritted my teeth while glaring at those monsters eyeing her.

" Rohan! Let's go home!" She encircled her hand around my arms and pulled me with her. I stopped in my tracks making it harder for her to drag me further.

I took her with me aside. I cupped her face making her look at me. " Arohi! I'm sorry for bringing you back. I just took that decision... in impulse. I'll ask Priyaansh to drop you back tomorrow. But for now please return home. I'll be there!" My forehead touched hers.

"Rohan! Even you're coming back with me!" She held my collar and pulled me closer being uncomfortable with all the gaze fixed on her.

"Arohi! I'm not coming back!I have some work to do!" I yelled and took a few steps back. I was about to leave from there when she caught the sleeve of my shirt and looked at me pleadingly.

I clenched my fist seeing a guy approaching her. I encircled my hands around her shoulders and urged her to walk with me.

Assuring that she was safe now, I urged her to return home. " Now go home Arohi! I'll be back later! " I turned around to go when she quickly ran to me getting on my nerves.

" Rohan! I'm not letting you go to take that shit!" She gritted her teeth and glared at me. " Arohi ! The last time I'm asking you that please return back!" I closed my eyes trying to control my anger.

" I'm not leaving you Nanda!" She crossed her arms acrossed her chest and looked at me. I grabbed her arms  and pulled me harshly.

" Years ago you already left me Arohi! There's no point in staying now... I'm already ruined. I'm sorry... I was being selfish for calling you back... Go Arohi! Go back... ! " My grip loosened seeing her pained face.

My head was throbbing hard. I pulled my hairs in frustration. " I need that bloody thing!" I murmured and sprinted in the other direction only to be halted again.

Her hands were wrapped around my back. I tried to free myself from her but her grip become tighter. " Rohan... please don't... " Her pleading voice came.

I sigh and pulled her in front and took her into an embrace. She hid her face in my chest and sobbed harder. " But I need it Arohi!" I whispered.

My heart twisted in my chest seeing her  smouldering brown eyes and the hot tears running down her cheeks. I held her face in my hands and wiped her tears.

She tiptoed and pulled me closer and she pressed her lips onto mine. I tightened my hold around her waist while deepening the kiss. We parted when we were short of breath.

She pecked my forehead and rested her head on my shoulders. " Now you have me with you Nanda! I'm sorry I took way too much time to return. You were not at.. fault..  it's just that I... I am sorry" her voice cracked and she started sobbing.

I tightened my hold and pressed my lips on her hairs. " I'll help you get better and we will bring my old hubby back getting rid of this dumbass!" She took a step ahead and stared at me from top to bottom.

" The only thing I love in this dumbass is only the intense beard but I need my old Nanda back!" She put her hands on the both sides of her waist and added sternly making me chuckle.

I was feeling way much better for now. I know It will take but I can atleast try for my family. My gaze was fixed on Arohi when she pulled me inside with her.

A new beginning was awaiting for us. We still had so much to clear and talk about and I hope we will help each other in becoming a better person. I smiled at my gorgeous wife who was already planning about how to rectify her ruined husband.

____________________________________________

Tada! Here we go with Chappy 5!.. Hope you guys like it..

( sorry for grammatical mistakes! Didn't check before posting and I'm trying to be regular with this book)

Do vote and comment if you like it 🖤

#spreadlove