C H A P T E R 1

This sleeplessness is my torture. While the rest of the world embraces their dreams, their eight hours of rest, I toss and turn in the search of sleep.

I sat up straight being irritated. My hand ferreted around in my pocket for a pill, just half a sleeping tab, not enough to put me under but sufficient to dull my mind. I thrust it inside my pocket again.

Signing I put a jacket over me and opened the door, the cool damp air rushing in with a few spots of rain. I left with my hoodie over my face, neither looking left nor right yet having complete awareness of the street.

There was a boy on the corner fronting drugs for the estate gang and an addict rounding the corner to make a purchase.

My feet moved over the sidewalk cracks, body casual and my  ears taking in every sound. It was my same routine ever since she left.

I took a packet from that boy not before eyeing the surrounding. A sudden tap on the shoulder caught me off guard. I inserted that small packet on my side pocket before  facing that person.

" Priyaansh!... " My tense muscles relaxed upon seeing him. " You've promised to leave that thing Mr Rohan Nanda!" Disappointment were clearly visible in his voice.

I gestured him to walk ahead. " I tried..." My voice trailed off. I had promised myself to leave it but I'm already addicted to it and probably it's the only thing keeping me alive.

" You're not telling Sartik and mom anything about it!" I warned him earning his glare in return.  " Whatever dude!" He rolled his eyes.

Seeing him already pissed, I thought to change the topic. " So how's the arrangement of your wedding is going on?" I asked casually.

He flashed me a sarcastic smile. " Ohh so the Rohan Nanda knows that his friend is getting married.. I'm so blessed!" I sigh being disappointed at myself.

His anger is justified! I was so engrossed about my life, my pain that I fail to keep track of their life. I didn't realise in the process of dealing with  my pain , I was distancing myself from my owns.

I stopped in my tracks and caught held of his arm. " Priyaansh... I'm sorry!" Tears cornered my eyes realising how many things I must have missed these 3 years.

He pulled me in a tight hug and patted my back. " It's good to let out your emotions sometimes!" I nodded in the hug before wailing like a child.

My sobs came to a halt when Priyaansh broke the hug and started laughing. " Bro wait! I need a picture of this scene! You're such a cry baby!" He said in between his laughs and clicked a few pictures of mine.

I wiped my tears angrily. " If this is leaked! Then you better don't forget Priyaansh, I have naked pictures of you that too in HD!" His hands went around his body as if protecting his dignity.

I smiled in victory when he frowned at me. Does that fool seriously think I'll take his naked pictures ? I've got better jobs to do than that. Anyway as long as he believes it , my reputation is safe. I eyed his phone.

Once we reached home , 4 pairs of eyes were glaring at us. " Where were you both?!" Shanaya came in front firing questions.

I nudged Priyaansh to speak. " We were taking... fresh air!" We avoided their gaze. " At 2 a.m in the morning!" Sara eyed us suspiciously.

I'm damn sure my niece or nephew will be the second version of Sherlock Holmes. I lookes at her baby bump and met her eyes.

I gestured Kartik to handle his wife. He chuckled before approaching Sara.
" Wifey! Our baby needs rest... go and sleep. I'll handle them. " He reassured her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before Shanaya took her to the room.

I smiled at the fact that my little princess got her Mr Right! Kartik was indeed the perfect choice for her.

" Rohan! I hope you're not taking some wrong steps! Remember we are here for you!" Mom ruffled my hair and dispersed in her room. Ever since Arohi left, everyone came to settle over here ; afraid of me taking a wrong step.

" Now will guys tell me what's going on?!" Kartik asked Priyaansh directly knowing it's futile to get info from me. 

Priyaansh started crying dramatically  taking us by surprise. I smacked him on his head warning him to stay quiet.

He gestured Kartik towards me and kept on crying dramatically. " My child was crying! Actually he was practicing for Devdas 2.0!" Kartik looked at me trying to suppress his laugh.

"You guys are unbelievable!" I rolled my eyes and dispersed in my room. " Wake up before 7! Need to go for my wedding shopping!" Priyaansh yelled from downstairs.

________________________________________

Rohan's Team😂❤

Here's a glimpse of our characters!

- I messed up a little with the edit 😏 but hope you guys like it!) 

- ohh yaa... Priyaansh's character is now Sid♡

_________________________________________

Here we go with the 1st chappy!..

And if you like it do press the ☆ and most importantly leave your feedback!.♡

Arohi will be here soon!❤

[ Sorry for grammatical errors though!... I didn't cross check. I'm too lazy for that!]

Leaving you guys with my hubby and varshra😁❤...