C H A P T E R 8

It's been a 2 weeks since an angel made her way into our lives and today she's coming home. Everyone was already in our Sartik's home preparing all the stuff for the little angel.

I was disappointed when Kartik announced that he's moving back with Sara. But then my wife knocked some sense in my head that even they need some time for their own little family.

I brought a few toys and arranged it on the ground earning a disapproving look from Arohi. " Nanda! She's just two weeks old.. How come you want her to play with this toys!" I giggled at my dumbness while Arohi gave me an unbelievable look.

I crossed my legs and sat on the floor and pulled Arohi with me. She raised her eyebrows when I added. " Even I want a baby girl!" She widened her eyes at my statement.

" Rohan! Let's focus on Sara and Kartik first!" She shrugged me off. I smiled sheepishly and added in my defence. " I'm thinking about them only! Little angel will need someone to play and share her secrets... Now you'll take nine months to deliver and all.."

My talks were interrupted by an annoying Arohi who left from there. I giggled and followed her to the kitchen. " So what do you think Mrs Nanda?" She looked at me and threw a plate in my direction.

I was quick enough to dodge it. " Gandhi Ji had said no to violence!" I said sternly making her smile. She gave an unbelievable look.

Everyone got into a fight as who will take the baby in the arms first while the little one was busy throwing her hand in the air.

I took their fight as an opportunity and appraoched the little one. I know now that I am going to give up fully on drugs. I want to protect this little one at any cost. I smiled at her when she caught hold of my finger with her tiny hand.

The next thing I knew I got a light kick on my face when I neared her. I giggled when her tiny feet constantly hit my face.

Arohi got seated beside me and looked at her with awe. Arohi made funny faces by catching the little one attention. I smiled at her kiddish act.

"It seems like you guys are the parent!" Kartik giggle and came to her daughter. He took her in his arms while looking at her lovingly.

Soon the baby started crying. " Mommy your duty awaits!" Kartik called for Sara making us chuckle. We left the room leaving Sara to nurture her little one.

Kartik quickly ran to our direction. " Babe when you're giving a sibbling to my angel!" Kartik nudged Arohi making her go red while I was busy laughing at my wife's plight. " Soon Kartik!" I winked at him. Arohi gave us an unbelievable look and left from there.

I let myself rest on the couch when Arohi started a soft massage on my forehead. I kept my laptop beside and gestured her to come. She got seated beside me.

I encircled my hand around her waist when she rested her head on my shoulder. " I need to fly for Germany tomorrow evening for the deal with the ABC's company!"

She sigh and were drawing circles on my chest with her fingers. " Wifey you're distracting me!" I said meeting her gaze. She chuckled and snuggled closer.

She looked up at me and looked at me briefly. I gave her a confused look. She said nothing but took my hands into hers.

" Thank you for leaving that thing!" She added being grateful. I smiled " And thank you for coming back to me!" She pulled me and pecked my nose.

" That's my Job!" I pretend to be annoyed making her smile. " Don't fall for anyone in Germany!" She added sternly.

" I'm going for two days only Mrs Nanda!" She sigh and nodded. " But I will miss you." I smiled and scooped her into my arms shocking her.

" I will miss you too Wifey!" I nudged my nose with hers. I placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I climbed on the other side of the bed.

" Sleep Arohi!" I ruffled her hair when she keeps on admiring me. " Uhmm Arohi..." She chuckled and snuggled closer to me.

____________________________________________

Tada! Here we go with Chappy 8!.. Hope you guys like it..

Do vote and comment if you like it 🖤

So 1 chappy and an epilogue are left and the journey of Arohan will be over🦋

#spreadlove