E P I L O G U E

I sigh trying to adjust the lehenga for the umpteenth time. My eyes teared and I moved my gaze to Rohan.

" I've grown fat!" I sobbed making him sigh. " No wifey! You're looking perfect!" He pecked my forehead and adjust my clothes.

" You actually looking more beautiful than before!" He bent and kissed my belly bump. I looked at him hopefully when he smiled. Being assured with his talks, we went downstairs when Priyaansh and Shanaya are going to tie a knot.

Pari ran to us when Rohan scooped her in his arms. " Where are you running to?" The 2 years old Pari gestured to Kartik who was busy with Priyaansh.

" Pari wants to go his Papa !" I said in a kiddish tone making her nodded. Sara came to us and asked Rohan to hand Pari over to her.

"Come Mumma will feed you something before the ceremony will start!" Pari jumped on her mom's arms as soon as food was mentioned. I giggled at her antics.

" Let's go and see Shanaya!" Rohan said and I followed him to Shanaya's room. There was the beautiful bride glowing in red.

Unlike Sara , Shanaya was excited for the wedding. She was not nervous at all. " Am I being called at the altar?" She asked making us giggle.

" There's time for that! We just came to check on you!" I said adjusting her veil. Mom was helping with her ornaments. " Priyaansh looks more terrified than you!" Mom added.

" She's not even nervous mom!" Rohan said smiling at Shanaya. " I should have been! Fuck! Am I being way too abnormal?" She widened her eyes in horror making me laugh louder.

I held my baby bumb controlling my laughter. Rohan stood by my side smiling at me. " You're way too cute Shanaya!" I made her smile with my remark.

" Listen if ever Priyaansh hurt you! I'm just one call away! Ok?" Rohan cupped her face making her emotional. She nodded and took him in an embrace making me smile wider.

" Don't make the bride emotional! Her make up will get ruined!" I scolded Rohan who gave me an apologetic look while Shanaya chuckled.

The bride was summoned on the wedding altar. Priyaansh smiled at Shanaya who got seated beside her. They held each other hand when the chants were being sad.

My gaze moved to Sara and Kartik. My munchkins who were busy taking care of Pari. I never thought I would see a mature side of my Kiddo Carrr Tickk who's all grown up now. I chuckled remembering all the crazy time we had together.

My gaze halted on mom who was busy focusing on the rituals. I had bonded quickly with her. She never let me feel like an outsider. She always loved me the same way as she loved Sara and Rohan.

The least but not the last Rohan Nanda. From my crush to my husband and then to the love of my life, we came a long way together. I was grateful for him to give me the job otherwise I wouldn't have discovered the 50 shades of Nanda.

All the years I've been away from him, I always thought I did not deserve him. He was way too perfect for me. I was scared to be much loved. But he proved me wrong. He made me realise I'm worthy of his love.

Sensing my gaze on him, he looked at me questioningly. I asked him bend down a little bit and he did it obediently. I pecked his cheek earning his smile.

I wrapped my arms around his arms and rested my head on his shoulders. " I love you Nanda!" I pecked his shoulder when he ruffled my hairs.

He carefully placed his hands securely around my baby bump and pecked my forehead. " And I love you two!" I smiled warmly at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With this Arohan's journey came to an end. Arohi and Rohan will stay close to my heart! I really hope you guys had a good time with them.

Thank you for waiting for my updates and being patient with me. At some point , education had taken a toll on me where I had to be offline.

Thank you all for reading, voting and leaving your precious feedback. I hope to see you guys soon on my another work.

Love you peeps!🦋..
Spread love!
Tada!