New Wine

Jean: Diluc-senpai!

Diluc: What is it Jean.

Jean: A hilichurl camp was spotted near Mondstadt.

Diluc: Again? These attacks are becoming more frequent. Very well then, I'll go take care of it.

Jean: May I come with you?

Diluc: No need.

Jean: I insist Diluc-senpai.

Diluc: Fine do as you like.

The two fought and wiped out the hilichurl camp. Om their way back to Mondstadt, a vintner from the Dawn Winery.

Vintner: Master Diluc, master Jean, I've been looking for you.

Diluc: What do you need?

Vintner: We have created a new kind of wine. As the owner of the Dawn Winery, we would like you to be the first one to taste it.

Diluc: Very well then. Jean, want to come?

Jean: Eh... uhh... I

Vintner: It would be an honor for a member of the Gunnhildr family to taste our new product.

With that, Diluc and Jean headed on to the Dawn Winery. There they tasted the new product.

Jean: It's delicious, but the alcohol content sure is high.

Diluc: Indeed, it is kind of strong.

What people don't know about Diluc is despite being the owner of the largest winery in Mondstadt, he has a very low alcohol tolerance. So after a few moments he was already down cold.

Jean: Diluc-senpai it's time to go home.

Maid: Looks like he's down cold. We will prepare a room for both of you.

Jean: Both? No need I can just go home.

Vintner: Oh I insist. It is already late and it would be shameful for us to let a member of Gunnhildr family go home this late.

With a bit of persuasion, Jean finally caved in. First she helped Diluc into his room first. But suddenly Diluc kissed and pinned her to the wall.

Jean: Diluc-senpai what are you- hmmph!

Both shared a very hot night. Jean woke up first, dressed up and left. Diluc was drunk so he doesn't really remember anything. The next day both went to work and Jean was avoiding Diluc. Diluc noticed this but he paid no mind to it.