Klee

~5 years later~

It has been 5 years since Klee was born. She grew up full of energy. But recently she has been naughty. Her mother has just become the acting grandmaster and ever since then, she barely gets to see her cause she's so busy. So she has been acting out. She learned how to make bombs (don't ask me how) and she has been causing a ruckus in the city to get her mother's attention.

Jean: Klee! Did you throw bombs at the lake again?!

Klee: Klee was just having some fun.

Jean: That's the fifth time this week! Your grounded!

Lisa: You know that daughter of yours only started acting up ever since you became acting grandmaster. Don't you think your kid needs attention?

Jean: I get it. I'll try making time with her.

Lisa: Oh by the way, the young master of the Ragnvindr family is finally back.

Jean: Diluc? It's been 5 years. I wonder if he stills remember me.

Diluc has indeed returned to Mondstadt. While he was walking, he saw a child with pointy ears, blonde hair, and red eyes. She was looking down so Diluc approached her.

Diluc: Hey kid, where are your parents?

Klee: Hmmph! Klee got grounded.

Diluc: Well you must've done some pretty bad stuff.

Klee: Klee was just having fun throwing bombs.

Diluc: How old are you?

Klee: 4!

Diluc: I'll take you to your parents. Parents who teach kids how to make bombs have some issues. Who's your father?

Klee: I have no dad. Only a mom.

Diluc: I see. Take me to her.

Klee led Diluc to the Knight of Favonius HQ.

Klee: My mom works here!

Diluc: A knight? As expected. Knights have bad parenting skills.

Klee then led Diluc to the office of Jean and Diluc was shocked when he saw Jean.

Diluc: Jean?

Jean: Di- Diluc-senpai!

Klee: Mama!

Jean: Klee! Why are you here?

Klee: This weird adult wants to talk to you.

Jean: Don't say that Klee! Umm so Diluc-senpai, how can I help you?

Diluc: I was here to scold her mother for teaching her kid to make bombs, but I don't remember you knowing how to create bonbs.

Jean: If Klee has bothered you I am very sorry. I'll keep watch on her better next time!

Diluc: By the way, who is her father?

Jean: Uhhm...

Diluc: Nevermind you can tell me later. It's been a while. Let's catch up.

Jean: Su- sure.