Date (Part 1)

Diluc and Jean have been closer in the past few months. Sleeping in the same room, going to trips together with Klee, and occasionally doing the deed (if you know what I mean). But Jean still doesn't know if they are in a serious relationship or if it is still arranged. So she decided to ask him later that night before they sleep.

Diluc: Goodnight Jean.

Jean: Diluc wait. I wanna talk about something.

Diluc: About what?

Jean: About our relationship.

Diluc: We're married. Isn't that our relationship?

Jean: I mean are we, not just married cause of Klee?

Diluc: ...

Jean: I understand. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Diluc: Want to go on a date tomorrow?

Jean was shocked. Yes they have done many things a normal couple would do but not a date. Usually when they go out Klee is with them.

Jean: Umm...

Diluc: I'm gonna take that for a yes.

So the date was decided? The next day, Diluc picked up Jean from the headquarters even though he dreads going there.

Lisa: Looks like your husband is here to pick you up. That's rare. Have any special plans?

Jean: Well, ye.

Lisa: Goodluck! I also have a date with Kaeya later.

Jean: Oh I wish you luck as well.

After Diluc picked up Jean, they went over to Liyue and had somw dinner. After that they went to a high place where they saw a couple kissing...

Lumine: Jean! What areyou doing here?

Jean: We are very sorry to interrupt you.

Lumine: No no! You weren't interrupting anything!

Childe: Yes you are! Shoo shoo now knights!

Diluc: I wonder what a knight is doing with a harbinger.

Lumine: Oh we were umm talking about business!

Diluc: And I'm sure your business includes kissing?

Jean: Now now Diluc. Let's just don't mind them. I don't want the traveler to feel she's forbidden to love just because she's in the knights. Let's just go.

Diluc: Okay.