Suspicions

Lisa: So Klee's father returned huh.

Jean: Yeah.

Lisa: Are you gonna tell him?

Jean: Of course not!

Lisa: Why?

Jean: I took care of Klee for 5 years. It's not fair for him to just enter our life.

Lisa: Well I'm know it's none of my business, but don't you think Klee deserves to know her father?

Jean: I will tell Klee once she's old enough to understand.

The two knights didn't notice that someone was eavesdropping. It was Diluc. He heard everything but he couldn't believe it.

Diluc: Klee is my child? That's impossible! I never slept with Jean before. But Klee's age checks out. Her looks, she has elf ears and I'm pretty sure I have no elf origins.

Diluc finally came to the conclusion that Klee is not his daughter. But something was feeling off. After that, he left the headquarters and met Klee on the way out.

Klee: Hey you're that weird grown-up! Are you done talking to mommy?

Diluc: It's you. I have a question for you. What do you know about your father?

Klee: I told you I have no papa! Mama told me he left before I was born.

Diluc: Is your dad an elf?

Klee: You ask too many questions. Klee will need ice cream for me to answer.

Diluc: Fine.

Klee: Yey!

Diluc and Klee went out to get ice cream, then Klee finally answered Diluc's question.

Klee: Grandma is an elf! That's why I have elf ears.

Diluc: So your father is not an elf?

Klee: Klee has no clue. Mama doesn't really like talking about him.

Diluc: I see.

Klee: Oww! What was that for?

Diluc: Sorry.

Diluc took a piece of Klee's hair. He wants to compare her dna to his. He took it to a doctor who specializes in these things.

Doctor: Master Ragnvindr, the results are...