two - glatt

"why are you all alone? did they leave again with tommt?" my friend asked.

"they- yes." i muttered, holding my drawing of glatt and i.

"say, since tommy is preventing you from spending time with your dads we should get rid of him!!" glatt suggested

i thought for a while since i didn't understand what he meant. "wait what!? no!" mr. tommy is still a nice guy, plus he isn't the only reason my fathers leave often. but even if they leave it's alright since i always have my friend with me.

tommy says that glatt isn't real but he definitely is. i think.. he disappears whenever someone enters the house and always tells me to not tell my parents about him. glatt is usually the one taking care of me when im alone, but my dads think that i can take care of myself since they don't believe glatt is real.

poof.

...

"michael! we are back!!"
they both said it unison.

they were planning for us to go out to the dream smp place thing i think. i haven't left snowchester in a long time so i was interested.

i wrote a letter for glatt since he said he can't leave the house.

'hel o Mr glatt michal is going to be l ving to driim simp godbye :)'

i placed the letter on the window sill and left with uncle tommy, bo, and boo.

glatt pov.

"what the fuck?"
    i tried to read michael's letter. it reminds me of the letters tob used to write for me whenever i felt upset. it was shitty but he always tried his best. still shit though.

i watch over michael whenever the weird ass tall guy and toby leave. honestly I think they're doing a bad job at this.

what am i saying? i fucking left my son on the side of the street.

oh well. they're better parents than me.

"what's that?" a familiar voice spoke.

...

"wilbur?" i turned around.
sure enough, wilbur soot is there. he always follows me around since it's boring in the void. poor mexican dream, he's all alone.

        "where's the pig child?" the brunette asked.

"he left the house with tall ass and tubbo."

wilbur looked at a picture of tall ass, toby and michael.
    "how the fuck did a ram and a enderman.. i think, make a piglin love child?!"

i rolled my eyes. he's a dumbass. "michael was adopted, plus you fucked a salmon and made a fox idiot."

we both looked outside the window, the three are talking to a fucking giant who's wearing the snowchester uniform. michael was wearing toby's old bee overalls. he still had it. they left after a few minutes.

"wanna follow them?"

...

"sure."