seven - vault

tubbo pov.

my eyes shot open once i heard a loud banging outside. i got my axe and looked out the window. luckily it was just foolish working on the mansion. as i let out a sigh of relief, i get out of my bed and head towards michael's room to check on him. the boy was asleep on his bed, drawings and toys scattered on the floor. i gathered his drawings and put them in the cabinet of his desk. i picked up his toys and left them in a big colorful box. i head downstairs and see tommy sleeping on the couch. he has been living in snowchester since he feels unsafe in his home, because he lives alone, surrounded by no one. and considering dream.. ranboo isn't home, so i assume he went out to his job thing. i grab a piece of bread from one of my chests and eat it. as i put on my snowchester jacket, i walked outside and shut the door.

i see a pair of unfamiliar footsteps on the snow. it looks like a depressed office business man worker's shoes.. it isn't the same sole patterns as the snowchester's uniform boots. nor is it the same patterns of tommy's cheap dollar store sketchers and ranboo's old man farmer shoes. i shrug it off and go to the mansion to converse with foolish.

schlatt pov.

"fucking god." i pant, hiding behind an oddly large boulder. surprised the turbo child didn't see me. i enter the fucking gigantic mansion and start looking around. due to my fuzzy memory and the size of this house, it will be fucking impossible to find the vault. then i remember, the vault in the mansion is in progress. the current vault is somewhere else. i bolted out of there and started rummaging through every house in snowchester. i stumble upon a suspicious button and obviously, i pushed it.

i get sent into a small elevator and the doors open.

all the stuff dream wanted me to get him was all there. i stepped forward and reached out to touch the nukes-

"schlatt?"