five - plush

since everyone was busy trying to look for dream, the piglin child was alone again. he was rummaging through old boxes and found a violin covered in dust. on the back wrote "tubro" in an illegible handwriting. a tag on the string of the violin had a familiar name.

to toby/tubbo!

from your dad schlatt :)

schlatt reminded him of his friend's name glatt. although he didn't know they were the same person, as he never saw 'schlatt' in real life. he continued to look through boxes for toys and found a large photo album with a dark green cover, bee stickers all over it. michael opened the book as a wave of dust flew his face. the boy coughed and wiped the book page. he started looking at pictures which seemed to be tubbo and.. a man that loooked like glatt? although glatt didn't have grey skin and pupils. other than that, the man looked exactly the same as glatt. michael didn't question in and scrolled through the rest of the photos.

once he finished he got up and ran to his room. usually he'd just see glatt but instead there were two ghosts. the other one wore a black beanie, a brown trenchcoat, and a blood stained yellow sweater. "oh- michael. meet my, err. friend?" the ram muttered. the ghost cockily smirked and turned to the piglin. "hello, i'm wilbur." the piglin didn't reply, and out of curiosity he asked glatt, "is your name jonathan schlatt?" he said holding a slip of paper. glatt, well schlatt stared in shock, "yes, michael how do you know that." he deadpanned.

"i- uhh nothing just wondering!!" he smiled. he looked outside the window of his room and saw snow falling from the sky. "the sky is peeing snow again!! can we go out?" the boy asked excitingly. the two ghosts looked outside. "sure why not." wilbur said. schlatt looked at him, "yeah sure whatever." the not squealed and went back to tubbo's room then ran outside. schlatt,  hiding from the falling snow by hovering a trash can lid over his head noticed the dirty bee plush the child held.

"hey uh where did you get that?"

the child turned to the ram. "oh i saw it in bo's room! it was in a green and white present box!" he smiled, holding it up into the air.

flashback :0

tubbo carefully opened the green and white present, and gasped. he held the bee plush into the air with amazement in his eyes. "oh my gosh i can't believe you actually got me the bee!! thank you so much dad!" he exclaimed with joy. schlatt smiled. "you're welcome kid-" he was cut off by his son asking a question. "didn't you say we were low on money? how did you get it?!"

his father looked at the tag on the bee that read 'toysandshitiguess' "heh, it's a secret." the truth was he stole it from the toy store when tubbo asked if he could buy it and he declined. the two spent the rest of the day watching tv and eating cake.

a few months pass by and the rain falls from the sky. the roads are empty and it was dead quiet. tubbo was put down on a box on the side of the street, as the child held the bee plush in his arms he asked, "papa where are you going?"

schlatt sighed and pat tubbo's head and taped a piece of paper which wrote 'hi im tubbo please take care of me :)' i'll be getting milk toby, don't worry, i'll be back." he said as he got in his car and drove off. most of tubbo's prized possessions were in the big box. his favorite shoes, his violin and his photo album. days pass by and schlatt has not returned. after two weeks a blonde boy with a red baseball tee stumbles upon the child. "hey do you need help?" he offered. "n-no thanks." he coughed "my dad is gonna be back soon from buying milk!.. i hope." he whispered the last part, forcing a smile.

"oh well if he doesn't come back in a week i'll take care of you!!" the blondie said joyfully. the brunette giggled and nodded. "TOMMY COME BACK HERE!" a male voice yelled.

"oh i need to go," he glanced at the paper on the box "tubbo!" he waved and ran off.

soon tubbo is finally taken in by the blonde boy's family,  but he never forgot what his father promised. maybe, promises were meant to be broken.

...

[end of flashback ^^]