three - ill be back

third person pov.

schlatt and wilbur followed the family and tommy.. exit snowchester. they travelled along the prime path, introducing michael to various builds.

"AND THIS IS THE TOMMYINNIT ABODE!!" tommy yelled.

the adults started a conversation but michael got left out.

michael soon wandered off into a forest, schlatt followed him, but wilbur didn't. after exploring for a bit michael went to leave but suddenly

"hello mike."

"hi!.. glatt? i thought you said outside can't.. i thought you can't go outside!"  michael said. "forget about that, are you lost?" michael picked up a yellow flower and put it on his head. tubbo used to do that. schlatt's concerned face turned into a smile. "lost?.. um.. what does that mean? where is boo and bo?" michael asked, trembling. schlatt held michael's hand.

"i'll help you find them. just walk where i walk, alright?" he said. michael nodded and followed the ram.

schlatt followed michael's old footprints which was made when he entered. the floor was muddy so it was easily spotted. "what a stupid little dum dum." he thought.

"MICHAEL?" tubbo shouted.
"big moth where the fuck are you?!" tommy searched around and heard mike.

"thank you for assistance glate!" michael said, walking out of a big forest. glatt disappeared when tommy walked up to michael. "big m! we were looking for you dumbass!" tommy picked mike up and walked to ranboo and tubbo. "michael, thank god you're safe! we're going to the l'manburg crater, let's go!" the enderman hybrid joyfully said.

"you treat him like your own son, schlatt."

"he reminds me of mine."

...

4 hours later ..

"goodnight ranboob and tubbo! bye big microphone!" tommy said before leaving snowchester. the three, well five including the two ghosts went back inside their cabin. michael ran upstairs and snatched his crayons and paper.

"red.. bown.. uhh.. black!"
he was drawing schlatt help him leave the scary forest. ranboo and tubbo went up to michael and were off ered to draw with him.

they drew themselves visiting the pogtopia remains for the rest of the night.
after 30 minutes, michael was being carried to his bed as he snored. the two others went to bed as well, since it was 12:00 am.

"goodnight, toby."

as tubbo slept, he met schlatt's silhouette in a white void.

..

"dad..?"
he didn't recognize him as schlatt. he saw him as his father. schlatt is his father but.. he was too young before he knew that.

"stay here tubbo, i'll be back."

i'll be back.

....

his voice got more and more distorted as he kept on repeating that phrase.
tubbo hated it.

stop it.
stop it..
STOP STOP STOP
ST-

"it was just a dream."
tubbo took a few deep breaths.

it was morning. he read a letter beside the end table in cursive.

"Hey Tubbo! Me and Michael are outside. We're gonna be with Karl and Sapnap in Kinoko Kingdom. I think.

      Platonic love,
             Ranboo"

he didn't understand half of the letter honestly.