Damn little nerd.

Katsuki Bakugou

I looked down at the bowl of ramen in front of me. I picked up the chopsticks and started stirring it around, waiting for the steam to chill out.

I can't believe that little nerd. He pisses me off so much sometimes.

My cheeks heated up as a small smile formed on my lips.

Damn little nerd.

I continued to do my work, occasionally eating some of my ramen. I was never going to admit it to him, but his cooking wasn't half bad. I bet he learned it from his mom. Not having a dad I guess you kind of have to take after your mom.

Once I was finished, I threw the disposable chopsticks into the little trash can I had in my dorm room. I drank the rest of the broth in the bowl and set it aside. After finishing up the last problem for my homework that was due tomorrow, I slammed my text book closed.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at the ceiling. I ran my hands through my damp hair, tugging at the ends of my blonde hair.

Damn Deku. No matter what I do, how hard I beat him up, how much I yell at him, how much I continue to beat down his spirits, he still gets back up. Just like it was nothing! And then not only does the little brat get back up, he lends a hand to me.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he some masochist?

"Tsk." I angrily got up, grabbing the empty bowl and walked towards the kitchen. The hall lights in the dorm were always on but the kitchen and living room lights needed to be manually shut off. So basically, I was walking in the dark.

Isn't that fan-fucking-tastic.

I searched it the dark, reaching out for objects, and feeling my way through the living room and into the kitchen. Everyone must have gone to bed early or something. 

Once I got into the kitchen, I found the light and turned it on. My eyes squinted, the light practically blinding me.

Fucking lights.

I rinsed the bowl and left it in the sink. I looked around the kitchen, sighing in the process.

Fucking kitchen.

I turned off the lights in the kitchen and searched my way through the darkness once again. As I left the kitchen, I found myself searching through the living room too. 

"Why the fuck does it have to be so dark..." I cursed to myself, trying to find my way back to my dorm.

"Oh, hey Bakubro." I jumped from the sudden voice. 

"What the fuck?!" I looked around but still couldn't see that much in the dark. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump back once again. Except this time, I stubbed my freaking toe.

"Fuck!" I jumped and held my foot, which caused me to fall onto my ass with a hard thud.

"Alright! Whoever the fuck is here, you better start fucking praying!" I yelled as I got up, putting my fists up and looking around. Some bitch decided they want to die, I guess. And who am I to deny their wishes?

"Woah, chill dude." I heard someone's voice before a light blinded me. I looked round and found that hardheaded redhead.

"What the hell are you doing, shitty hair?!" I clenched my fists at my side, watching as he sat on the couch.

"Well, I came down here because I heard someone. And then I found you, Bakubro." I slowly rubbed my sore ass before sitting next to him.

"Yeah, well, bring a flashlight or something... Idiot." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.