It's all real.

Bakugou Katsuki

I sat on my bed with my fist against my mouth and my leg bouncing furiously. I glanced at the clock out of the corner of my eye, noticing how late it was.

Sure, I talked to Shitty Hair about this whole situation... But I never thought he would actually go and talk to Deku. He said that he was just going to say a few things and then come back... That was twenty minutes ago!

Where the fuck is he?!

I got up and started packing around my dorm room, tugging at my hair as I kicked at the ground. I probably looked like I was a caged tiger pacing like I was starving, but I couldn't help it. This entire situation with the villains and Deku makes me really nervous.

"Hey Bakubro." I flinched and turned towards my door, started that someone came in without my knowledge. I looked at Shitty Hair and noticed his friendly smile.

"Fuck! Don't scare me like that." I sat on my bed and held my head in my hands, sighing restlessly. "What did he say?" Shitty hair sat beside me, making me look at him. He smiled at me, almost in a way that he was proud of me.

What the fuck?

"I'm glad to see that you care about him so much." I made a 'tsk' sound and looked away, my heart aching for how much I've put Deku through. "He didn't say much but I think I said enough for him to at least think about it." I sighed for the millionth time today, flopping back onto my bed.

"Thank you, Kirishima." I whispered, trying to relax so I could get some kind of sleep.

"I'll leave you to it then." I heard him get up and walk over to the door. "Let me know if you need anything else, Bakubro." I nodded and threw my arm over my eyes.

I hope this fucking works.

"Deku, please. I know, I know. I know what I said. I know what I did... I know that you deserve someone so much better. But I want to be better. I want to be someone you can rely on, that you can trust. I want to be with you.

And I know, I know, I know it's going to be a long time before you can trust me again. I know you valued my word and you trusted me but I hurt you. I'm so sorry. Sorry doesn't fix anything but I hope when I say sorry that you'll know I mean it.

And Deku, I no longer think I love you. I know I love you. And it sounds really shitty and pathetic but I didn't realize how much I loved you until emotionally destroying you also became my new pain.

The look in your eyes, how fragile you looked, how incredibly sad you looked... I never thought you would look at me like that. Like you could never trust me again. And I know, I broke your heart. I know that I was rough and out of line but it was the only way you would believe me.

It was the only way to save everyone.

It's ridiculous to say but if you gave me another chance, I can promise you that no matter what happens, I will love you. I promise that I will care for you, I promise to never hurt you, and I promise that whatever comes our way, we can get through it. Together."

I held Deku's hands in mine, hoping and praying that he would give me another chance. But when I looked up at him, he had turned and started walking away.

I reached out to him, calling his name... But nothing came out. I was silent as he walked away, slipping from my grasp.

I sat straight up and reached for something, anything, just so I could breathe again. I ended up grabbing the front of my shirt as I felt hot tears run down my face.