Summer Break

Izuku Midoriya

"Agh! K-Kacchan!" I tried to squirm away but he wouldn't let me go. His hold on me was too tight. Kacchan had me pinned to the bed and was tickling me mercilessly.

"What? What'd I do?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he continued to tickle me. His fingers moved up and down my ribs making me laugh even harder. I was laughing so hard that I could feel my stomach starting to cramp up and it was getting harder to breathe.

"Kacchan!" I tried shoving him off but he wouldn't move. Instead, he stopped tickling me and leaned down to connect our foreheads. He was sitting on my hips because he knew that I would put up a good fight when he tickled me.

"Goodness, if that would have went on any longer I-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, giving me a short kiss. He put his forehead against mine and I continued to pant for air. His blonde hair was a mess of bed head and he only had a pair of briefs on. 

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't silence that beautiful laugh of yours." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Again and again... Reminding me of last night. I smiled, moving my hand to cup one of his cheeks.

Last night was actually incredible. I'm not saying that because Kacchan is good at sex or anything... But it felt so intimate. The way he touched me and held me... God, he was so amazing. Last night actually made me believe that he has changed. And it meant everything to me.

Kacchan meant everything to me.

"Should we get-" My smile dropped as Kirishima bursted into my room.

"Hey, Midoriya- Oh! Goodness..." I blushed and sat up, making Kacchan sit next to me instead of on top of me. Kirishima covered his eyes with one of his hands and continued to stand there.

"What do you want, shitty hair?" Kacchan said as he slipped a shirt over his head. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Well... Oh, yeah. Mr. Aizawa said that since summer break is around the corner, we're going to the beach for break. That is..." He stopped to uncover his eyes as he peeked over at us. I blushed and looked down smiling. "Unless you guys had other plans." Kirishima snickered and walked out of my room, closing the door as he left.

Once he had left, Kacchan and I were left alone again.

"So, what do you think?" He whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek. I turned around towards him and gave him a short kiss on the lips, smiling from ear to ear.

"I think it sounds like a great idea." He pulled me into his lap, holding me closely to him. "I'd go anywhere with you Kacchan." I smiled against his chest, admiring his smell.

*One Hour Later*

"So, we'll be taking a bus and the drive with be about two and a half hours. For those of you-" I zoned out on Mr. Aizawa's little speech as I thought about our trip to the beach. He said that we're going because of summer, but also because we're going to be doing some training in the process.

We would be staying at a near by beach house and part of the beach was reserved for us. Not because we don't like people, but it can be dangerous when we use our quirks.

I looked at the back of Kacchan's head and wondered what he likes to do at the beach. What kind of swim trunks did he wear? Oh god, he was going to be shirtless. I blushed thinking about how amazing he looked without his shirt... Jesus, I need help.

"You don't have any homework for today but I suggest you go home, get some rest, and don't forget to pack everything you need. And make sure to be in front of the school by seven am sharp." Mr. Aizawa pressed a button that opened up a compartment where our hero suits were. "Don't forget to take these. You are dismissed."