I'm sorry, Deku.

Kastuki Bakugou

I tossed onto my right side roughly, wishing I could fall asleep faster. But every time I closed my eyes, I could only see Deku's heartbroken face. Fuck, and his voice killed me. I hated doing that.

But it was the only way.

I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling, feeling my jaw clench the more I thought about that stupid idiot. I guess I shouldn't be surprised... We should have expected something like this to happen.

I snuck out the front doors and looked around. I was a little sad to find that Deku wasn't here yet, but I knew he would come. I glanced at the time on my phone before shoving my phone and my hands into my pockets.

I started to wander down the sidewalk, finding myself standing under a streetlamp. I looked at my phone again, finding no new messages.

"Where are you, Deku?" I whispered, looking towards the beach house, hoping he was okay.

I felt my senses perk up when I heard a noise behind me, making me turn my head towards the noise. I slowly put my phone in my pocket and set my body into a lower fighting position.

"If anybody's there, I would recommend not fighting with me." I lit my palms up, the familiar spark only exciting me. Even if I would like to kick some ass, I figured it was only someone who ventured too far from their vacation spot or their home.

"Oh, really? And what if I don't want to fight...?" I felt chills go up my spine the moment I heard his voice. I squinted, trying to decipher who the person was, hoping my ears had heard wrong. "What if I came to propose a proposition to you?" Out of the shadows appeared none other than the league of villains leader, Shigaraki.

I could feel my blood boiling at just the sight of him. His crusty eyes and mouth, the way he scratched his neck all the time, and that sick look in his eyes... He makes me sick.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I immediately launched myself at him, activating my quirk to hurt him.

He easily moved to the side, avoiding my blasts.

"I don't want to get nasty, Kacchan." I felt my entire body tense up at the nickname as I got off of the ground.

"Don't you dare-" I was angry that he was here in the first place... But I knew that by the way he said that nickname, he was threatening Deku.

That's when I realized that he was alone. The blood sucker and Mr. Blue flames wasn't with him... I didn't even his other lackey's that always follow his around. What could he possibly want? What the fuck is going on?

I brushed off my pants, taking a deep breathe to try and calm down. Anger wouldn't get me anywhere in this situation.

"You have five seconds to explain what the fuck you're doing here." I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked up the villain with as much hate as I could. For once, I was thinking of everyone around me... I was thinking of Deku. I didn't want this idiot to hurt him or anyone else. 

I just wanted a nice summer vacation with my boyfriend and annoying classmates.

But before I could even blink, he stood next to me with four fingers around my neck, making my entire body tense up.

"No, you listen to me." His hot breath was on my neck and it smelled wretched. "At the sound of a whistle or even a snap, I have people waiting to attack your sleeping friends." I gulped as he moved his four fingers, getting a tighter grip on my neck. I could hear the sick smirk on his... Disgusting.