Chapter 26 - Just Like I Promised

He regarded the glistening salty liquid with curiosity and gingerly licked my finger after a few moments' hesitation. He cringed slightly at the taste of his own cum; it's salty but sweet flavour seemed a completely new experience for him.

I bit my lips, thoroughly enjoying the site of Carl swallowing himself.

He looked back at me curiously, his eye skimming over my mouth, and moved towards me.

Suddenly his lips were on mine, his cum lubricating the kiss as his tongue lapped up the ruminants of himself from mine.

I was so deep into the kiss that I barely noticed his hand slipping behind my back. It was only when I heard the sudden snap of my bra unfastening, did I pause and open my eyes.

Carl was already looking at me, and I could feel a devilish grin creeping onto his lips that were still against mine. Before I could protest, he pushed his lips into me with so much pressure I was forced to lay back as he overpowered me.

He positioned himself atop me, his erect cock resting against my clit but making no effort to thrust or rut; he seemed far too focused on the kiss to think about that. He'd begun to bite my lip and each time his teeth grazed my skin my heart raced that little bit faster.

He hadn't shaven in a day or two and his new stubble scratched and tingled my chin as he began migrating away from my lips. I angled my neck so as his teeth could get a better grip on the skin of my jugular; with every nip and suck I let out a moan that just couldn't be held back.

Goosebumps appeared all over my body when his breath kissed my ear, and his tongue ran up my lobe. My hand scruffed the back of his head, a knee jerk reaction to an overload of pleasure. I yanked back on his hair and he groaned as if that were all he'd ever wanted me to do.

I let go, realising myself.

The boy on top of me smiled, wickedly.

"Do you wanna go again?" he asked, in a voice that was so rife with want it almost didn't sound like Carl.

I swallowed and nodded.

He knelt up and brought his hands to the hem of his tee shirt. As he pulled it off and over his head, I watched the muscles in his abdomen flex, his rib cage become prominent as he sucked in a breath and his member bounce up and down with the motion ...

I quickly became entranced and propped myself up on my elbows. Carl threw his shirt to the side and when he looked back, he caught me staring. I didn't look away this time...

He smiled, lopsidedly.

He placed his hands on my knees and began running them up my thighs at an achingly slow pace. And though I may have been tempted to look elsewhere, neither of us broke eye contact as his hands ran over my hips. I sucked in a breath when he reached my waist and grabbed hold, his thumbs caressing my ribs.

He smiled and then looked up at me, his face softening slightly. "Do you even know how beautiful you are?" he said, so suddenly I was caught off guard.

He didn't seem to want an answer though...

Before I could respond he was crawling off me and searching out his pack. I felt an odd sort of lost feeling without at least one part of the boy touching me.

Once he found his pack, he began rummaging through it.

I frowned – what was he doing?

I crawled over to investigate. Carl had his back to me and was just that bit taller than me so when I put my chin on his shoulder, I couldn't even see the contents he was searching through.